07-22-2010, 03:41 PM #1
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Credit too TiPPiNz

You must login or register to view this content.

New Features in V3.0.0:
-Ability to check for updates (in the file tab of the main menustrip at the top of this programs, though I will tell you in the news that there is a new update, you should check yourself too using the function that I added for you to do just that!)
-Ability to save theme settings
You can choose a theme for:
1) The application
2) The menustrip at the top of the program
-More things added to the help section
-Ability to read the news
-Preview function to see more visually (clear) how your bio is going to turn out to look like)
-Better set out than last time
-USES THE XBOX FONT ! HURRAY! (No need to download it, its embedded within the program)
-There are many more features which are best described when you use the program.

Download Link

Can you please donate and if you can't donate can you atleast click one of my adverts on the side of my webpage to help me so that I can create more programs like this for you

ONLY ONE EXE FILE NOW! To download the program (.RAR/EXE) use this link -> You must login or register to view this content.
If you get an error while opening the program download the latest .NET framework (you need atleast v3.5 to run my program) -> You must login or register to view this content.

=D
If you see boxes then download this and install to your font.
Last edited by Octavia ; 07-23-2010 at 04:39 PM.
07-23-2010, 08:49 AM #2
Nice man, thanks.
07-23-2010, 01:23 PM #3
Groovy
Team Xbox
I Dont See The Point Of This I Created All Of Mine In Microsoft Word And Just Copy And Pasted Them...
07-23-2010, 01:26 PM #4
Default Avatar
Brad
Originally posted by KoG
I Dont See The Point Of This I Created All Of Mine In Microsoft Word And Just Copy And Pasted Them...

hey man u use this program so that u can make stuff like the hated but rated and stuff like that
07-23-2010, 01:52 PM #5
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
Originally posted by KoG

It makes it easier.

~Elmo
07-23-2010, 03:41 PM #6
Groovy
Team Xbox
All Of That Hated Plus Rated Stuff I Made Myself On Xbox, Or Word... Its Not That Hard Tbh...
07-24-2010, 05:35 AM #7
WeHaveJTAG
Do a barrel roll!
wow this is really useful i got to try this thanks soo much

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo