01-12-2009, 05:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On the PS3 you can share map packs.
Can it be done on the xbox 360? please tell me if it can but if it can;t please tell me it can't be done

I mean log onto my mates account and download his maps and games he has brought and put them onto my account for free?

THANK YOU
(if you read this and don't reply i will be very very angry)
04-05-2009, 12:14 PM #11
mullac96
Bounty hunter
wen i did this on my friends account it said downloadable content damaged so i dont know if it works or if i was just unlucky
04-06-2009, 06:34 AM #12
I figured out a way it could work. It is a bit tedious... but it may work. Start up the game with the map pack, THEN sign out of that account and go onto the one you want to play with.

This worked with an arcade game of mine. I couldn't play the full version on one GT but on another I could. So I started it with the one that could, signed out and signed onto my normal GT which doesn't have it.
And you CAN get Gamerpoints or whatever their called from this too... Hope this helps someone!
04-08-2009, 04:51 PM #13
Originally posted by austy108642 View Post
I figured out a way it could work. It is a bit tedious... but it may work. Start up the game with the map pack, THEN sign out of that account and go onto the one you want to play with.

This worked with an arcade game of mine. I couldn't play the full version on one GT but on another I could. So I started it with the one that could, signed out and signed onto my normal GT which doesn't have it.
And you CAN get Gamerpoints or whatever their called from this too... Hope this helps someone!

Spot on, tried it just with the gears 2 maps and if you download the maps, log into the game with the gamertag you used to download them, then sign out and in with the other account (in this case my girlf's) and the other tag will have the maps.

Not tried it with the CoSad AwesomeWaW maps yet though.
04-13-2009, 03:09 PM #14
you do what everyone has said here witch basicly is use his GT then re downloaad to your HDD BUT.... theres somthing that not everybody Realises YOU HAVE TO RESIGHN THE MAP TO YOUR PROFILE!

which requires XSATA or XPORT and a resigner Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo