01-29-2009, 08:29 PM #1
Groovy
Team Xbox
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basicly ... I Want To Mod A Xbox 360 Controller ... And I Dont Want No Extra Buttons Or Chips ... Before I Noticed Their Was A Way Off Modding The Rapid Fire To The RT Button With Only 1 Wire ... No Buttons Or Chips ...

If Anyone Could Help Me With ...
- Where To Find How To Do It With No Extras...
- If It Is Actualy Possible In The First Place...
- Is Their Any Step By Step Video's Or Guides Which You Could Recommend ...

Thanks Upside Down Happy

Any Ideas ... Or Doesnt Anyone Know ... Upside Down Happy

EDIT: Thanks +Rep If This Has Helped Anyone Else [:
Last edited by Groovy ; 08-25-2009 at 07:55 AM. Reason: +rep
01-31-2009, 10:09 PM #2
just go to youtube and search "How to mod xbox 360 controller" it gives you tons of videos just pick one and watch, if it doesn't have what you like then find another
03-04-2009, 04:59 PM #3
Groovy
Team Xbox
The Thing Is Ive Searched Youube And Cnt Find Any To Do Without Switch!#
03-06-2009, 12:15 AM #4
I's Also like to know this. I do mods for $ (locally and in person) for about $5-$30 each . This obviously would be more convenient. Are there any modded controller user that actually having to use their ring finger to use RF. I know I wouldn't. I personally believe a mod consisting of a switch(ex. ON[ / / ]OFF) to toggle between RF and regular fire, only having to hold the RT for RF. Anybody that took a half a semester of electronics at a community college, prior to dropping out, have any in sight on how to create such a mod?
03-07-2009, 06:12 PM #5
I dont sorry
03-10-2009, 05:07 PM #6
The mod I do consists of resistors and a pre programmed micro controller installed inside the controller. The sync button is used to change between the 3 modes. Medium, fast, and super fast. There is no other switches or buttons. You use the right trigger to shoot just like normal. And questions let me know.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo