02-27-2009, 04:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right this worked for me, so if this doesn't work for you do not complain as I am only trying to help you.

1. Ring up xbox and say that your headset port is broken on your wireless controller.

2. Say that you have got another controller and your (xbox) headset works on one and not the other. And also tell them that you have bought a second headset which did not work on the controller.

3. They will ask for your details. Give them your details Smile

4. Ask for a replacement controller.

5. With a little luck they will send you a new wired controller to you for FREE.

6. I did not need to send off my old controller.

This means you have a new wired controller and your old one.

I do not take responsiblity to any troubles that this may cause.

++ REP PLEASE Smile
03-23-2009, 04:56 AM #11
my friend did the same thing with his hard drive.. When his xbox got the ring of death he said that his hard drive was on it still and then just asked if they could send it back.. and they obv cant so they sent him a new one and gave him microsoft points for all of his other games.. and he also called xbox and said that he bought a wireless mic and it wasnt working like a week later.. but walmart wouldnt take it back and they sent him a new one..
03-23-2009, 06:35 AM #12
Jlife13300
Do a barrel roll!
Lol, I tried this. It's funny ****ing around with the people who work their. But yeah I tried and nothing, they asked me to sent in my shit. Besides that you have to have a warranty on it otherwise you'll get shit. :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo