11-29-2010, 12:20 AM #1
Wully
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please read my tutorial to find out how to use these, its here:
You must login or register to view this content.

I will update the list regularly.

Arcade Games:

DLC:

• Call of Duty: Black Ops (4 WaW Zombie Maps) - You must login or register to view this content.
  • Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Pack - You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.
  • Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack - You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Games on Demand:

• Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Includes Map Pack) - You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wully ; 11-29-2010 at 02:06 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Wully for this useful post:

cluckin bell, Clutch Hunterr, Jesse, mullac96, waterboy1248
11-29-2010, 08:52 AM #2
Think you could get a-hold of "Bully: Scholarship Edition" for me? :p

The following user thanked Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

Encopresis
11-29-2010, 09:44 AM #3
Groovy
Team Xbox
these are most likely copy and paste of xbox360iso.com or something like that.. if not theirs quite alot on their...

No advertising intended...

The following user thanked Groovy for this useful post:

ܛ ℕ ℴ ℴ ℬ
11-29-2010, 06:39 PM #4
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
how likely will i get banned for doing these?
11-29-2010, 08:04 PM #5
Yeah you probley will get banned if you use online
11-30-2010, 07:21 AM #6
Groovy
Team Xbox
I doubt you'll get banned cus my gamertag got banned and I do this all the time to play all the stuff I downloaded ...

The following user thanked Groovy for this useful post:

Mr. Taazzzz
12-01-2010, 04:52 AM #7
oG GUNN3R
--------
Yeah, I guarantee this is stole from the site mentioned above. But I don't think you can get banned, I downloaded the W@W Maps for Black Ops and it connects to Xbox live, but doesn't get me banned. But you may run into problems with other downloaded content, like maybe downloading full games and doing this method.
12-06-2010, 12:30 PM #8
Castle Crashers says that the game is damaged. Sonic will only show the "Sega" symbol for me. :FU:
12-06-2010, 04:15 PM #9
austincgardner
Can’t trickshot me!
just go here for almost any XBLA and GoD game you want. It's the same process and everything.

12-06-2010, 05:11 PM #10
Originally posted by Wully View Post
Please read my tutorial to find out how to use these, its here:

I will update the list regularly.

Arcade Games:

DLC:

• Call of Duty: Black Ops (4 WaW Zombie Maps) - You must login or register to view this content.
  • Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Pack - You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.
  • Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack - You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

Games on Demand:

• Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Includes Map Pack) - You must login or register to view this content. - You must login or register to view this content.

thanks m8y

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo