03-07-2009, 09:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a modded 360 controller that cant be detected by Microsoft.
04-01-2009, 12:56 AM #11
P R A D A Prodi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by stoptherockets9 View Post
Microsoft cannot detect a Rapid Fire controller, the same way they cannot detect a lag switch.

Either way you could be really fast with your fingers or your connection could be from Walmart. Microsoft cannot detect the only way they know is if 25 people report you.

Wrong, they can detect lagg switches now. :mad:

and its not 25 people,

after I 10, they review your game history and determine weather you have Fast fingers or Weather the rate is consistant. Smile

sorry to Bash you Eek
04-01-2009, 02:58 AM #12
where is the best shop to get a modded controller???
04-02-2009, 02:06 PM #13
Sorry to break it to the guys who think they can shoot as fast as a modded controller. Its impossible. When these chips are programmed they are programmed to 7.5 shots a second. So for you to think you can shoot faster is absolute craziness. I install mods so I do know a lil about them. Not saying I know it all by any means but I do know that you cannot compare to shooting as fast as a modded controller. But I do not doubt that you have a fast finger on the trigger. Ive seen some fast ones.
04-09-2009, 04:28 PM #14
fredpiels
Bounty hunter
The rate of fire is set by the different games, not MS. WAW has a ROF limit, as do some other games, but COD4 didn't bother because modded contollers were not as dominant as they are in WAW.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo