03-14-2009, 07:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv8LQ9EMSHY&feature=related"]YouTube - How To Make An Xbox 360 Rapid Fire Controller Mod[/ame]

I am sorry, I don't know how to embed the video. So just click the link and watch. This is the best video on youtube it explains everything.

rockets
04-08-2009, 02:36 AM #11
Boneho
Do a barrel roll!
Hey guys i made the controller turbo by following these steps but its shooting rapidly withought ne pressing the turbo button. and also i cannot run or knife when its just shooting in turbo. To make it stop shooting i have to press the button which can get really annpoying becasue if i want to run it have to hold the turbo button down. Is this normal?
04-08-2009, 02:43 PM #12
Boneho. It sounds to me like you may have got the wrong type of switch. You need a momentary normally open switch. Sounds like you have a momentary "tact" switch which is an on or off type switch. The normally open switch is not making any contact except when you push the button and when you let off it goes back to having no contact. That is what your problem is.

But fair warning you do this mod I will wager some money that you will be asking whats wrong with your controller in a few months depending on how much you play. I did this quite a while ago and ended up with a malfunctioning controller that is better off in the trash. This WILL cause more damage then good. Just trying to help you out not bashing this guy or saying dont do it. Just giving you a heads up of what lies ahead if you do.
04-08-2009, 05:15 PM #13
Boneho
Do a barrel roll!
Maybe that might be the problem. Here is what i used from radio shack. You must login or register to view this content. is it the rright button?

ALSO WHIch one of these two is the right button

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT; Just used the other type of button and it works. Yes Now i can finally sell it to my friend lol.
Last edited by Boneho ; 04-10-2009 at 01:26 AM.
04-11-2009, 12:37 AM #14
This one here You must login or register to view this content. ..I am pretty sure that the one you have is normally closed just by what you are saying. But I do not know that for a fact. Regardless that is the one you need right there. Normally open momentary push button. Hope this helps you out!!! If not let me know and I will try my best to help you out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo