03-24-2009, 10:30 PM #1
P R A D A Prodi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Alright,
Well I was Just Wondering. If Theres A Way to Place a "Red dot" in the Center Of your Crosshair thing. Im A decent Programmer, As i Have done Some Halo2 Modding, As well AS a Java Script Programer For RSbot.org. I need An Idea Of were to Start. ----COD [WaW]---- Im Also Looking Into Developing Quote, un-Quote, "Wall Hacks" OR A Placement Of a Color To Flag Players Through Walls, Brush, ECt.

Soo Im Looking For Fellow Developers To Pitch in.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Anyone? Any Ideas?

Omg - Does no One Post??

No one has anyfeed back?
Last edited by Lordafi ; 04-13-2009 at 04:44 PM.
03-25-2009, 01:43 AM #2
soul
Haxor!
good luck, have fun with that, check out the counterstrike version of those hacks your looking to design, take some stuff from there and see if you find anything similiar. That'd be sick to see bright yellow people through walls close to you and bright blue for people across the map. GL ad hope you achieve this!
03-25-2009, 11:44 PM #3
P R A D A Prodi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by soul View Post
good luck, have fun with that, check out the counterstrike version of those hacks your looking to design, take some stuff from there and see if you find anything similiar. That'd be sick to see bright yellow people through walls close to you and bright blue for people across the map. GL ad hope you achieve this!

Thanks.
I looked into it. ----Its DECTECTable ----- As a Black man in Beverly hills. Eek

Anywho- It Would take Special Non-Modifational, Nor Streaming Info, From or to your Xbox to Pull this off.

I was thinking. - running My console through a Filter on my COmp.

--Ill Keep looking for New Ideas.

AND!

Share them If you have any.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo