Post: aVengeiV [KernelMods] - Tutorials - Everything from USB Modding to Jtag Modding -
02-09-2011, 04:56 PM #1
aVengeiV
aKa KernelMods
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright, so i know that there are several posts that have tutorials on "how to mod your Gamertag" and "how to unbann your jtag," but not all of those are noob friendly.

I remember when i first started modding with my jtag, i didn't know anything, so this is a thread for those who need help starting out, and for me to know what you all think as a modder, and what i can do better in these videos.

Also, please don't flame.

Last but not least, if you have any questions about these videos, please ask. I will be updating this post with all of my tutorials and videos.

In conclusion, if you have a video request, post up and i'll make a tutorial on how-to do it, or whatever you need!

*NEW*

I will be adding some files to help you guys out! Some of the stuff i use as well, so Enjoy those downloads also!

Thanks!

USB/Transfer Cable Modding
-

-

-

-

-

JTAG Modding/Help
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Extra ( Our Lobbies )

And, in these tutorials sometimes i get excited, so i'm sorry if i talk a little loud and crazy. Haha, Enjoy!

My Files Smile
- You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Member aVengeiV - KernelMods
AIM - KernelMods
GT - eXiimious

The following 7 users say thank you to aVengeiV for this useful post:

fourtwozero#, JJHarris4, johndahon94-PS3, Mr. Goodbye, x_5, Xanadu, XSnIpEriSBaCk
02-14-2011, 10:52 PM #11
oYungBlitzyo
Save Point
great post!!! Smile
02-14-2011, 11:34 PM #12
aVengeiV
aKa KernelMods
Originally posted by oYungBlitzyo View Post
great post!!! Smile

Thanks man!
02-17-2011, 10:28 PM #13
MRxReAcTiioNz
Do a barrel roll!
PLEASE COULD U DO A FREE CL FOR ME ON xbox, i can host on ps3 but i just bought an xbox and mw2 Smile thank you i havent created my GT yet, so ill pm it you in abit thankksss!!
In conclusion, if you have a video request, post up and i'll make a tutorial on how-to do it, or whatever you need!
02-18-2011, 12:11 AM #14
MajorPSP156
Do a barrel roll!
hi, is there a tutorial of how the x360usb tool works? if you have or haven't found one yet its cool Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo