02-10-2011, 09:03 PM #1
Swavely
Got XBL- Add SwavelyHD
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am willing to unlock all of your achievements on your account for 100k vbux Why not be the first one to have 100% black ops complete on your friends list. Smile i can unlock all achievement for all games on have on your xbox msg me if interested
Last edited by Swavely ; 02-13-2011 at 03:12 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Swavely for this useful post:

MARY JANE, Mr.Random, NeedaSlutSoon, yankeefan09ws
02-17-2011, 04:59 PM #11
Originally posted by Swavely View Post
I am willing to unlock all of your achievements on your account for 100k vbux Why not be the first one to have 100% black ops complete on your friends list. Smile i can unlock all achievement for all games on have on your xbox msg me if interested

Do they have time stamps? And if they do can you write an easy to follow tutorial. I successfully modded my old gamerscore but sold my xbox and now i got a new one i forgot how to do it and can't find the old tutorial. All the tutorials i have recently followed have not worked and are hard to understand.
02-17-2011, 10:41 PM #12
Swavely
Got XBL- Add SwavelyHD
Originally posted by MARY
Do they have time stamps? And if they do can you write an easy to follow tutorial. I successfully modded my old gamerscore but sold my xbox and now i got a new one i forgot how to do it and can't find the old tutorial. All the tutorials i have recently followed have not worked and are hard to understand.

no they wont show time stamps it will show up achieved no times because they think there unlocked offline im willing to do it for you for a few bucks or something.
02-19-2011, 05:17 PM #13
ukki51
Haxor!
Without JTAG?
02-21-2011, 03:56 PM #14
Can you do this for me plzzzz ill pay you paypal.
02-21-2011, 04:20 PM #15
Swavely
Got XBL- Add SwavelyHD
Originally posted by Mr.Random View Post
Can you do this for me plzzzz ill pay you paypal.

Sure just send me a pm with your information so i can recover your gamer tag make sure your not online when i do it and let me know what games you all want 100% unlocked.
02-21-2011, 10:07 PM #16
Originally posted by Swavely View Post
Sure just send me a pm with your information so i can recover your gamer tag make sure your not online when i do it and let me know what games you all want 100% unlocked.

Thank you so much!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo