04-15-2009, 10:22 PM #1
ShortHomie93
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I cant really aford to spend 60$ every time to get a game. is there a way to get the games for free just by hacking the hard drive or something? like you can with the psp. like an .ISO file or something?
04-16-2009, 01:52 AM #2
Cragith
< ^ > < ^ >
Well you can flash the firmware on the 360 but it means you cant play on live or you could also try this You must login or register to view this content. Its a great site very easy to get points on.
04-18-2009, 03:17 PM #3
Jlife13300
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iiTz
Well you can flash the firmware on the 360 but it means you cant play on live or you could also try this You must login or register to view this content. Its a great site very easy to get points on.

Obviously you never had a 360 modded before.
Anyways the best way to do so is to have someone who knows how to modd a 360 for you. Cause if you do so yourself it'll be extremely hard for you if you don't know how to do so. And if done correctly you will be able to burn off games and play em' on the 360 as if it were the original copy of the game. And you get to play xbox live or w/e it is with it.
04-18-2009, 05:08 PM #4
The Illegal way...
copy a friend's disc.
04-23-2009, 11:35 PM #5
н1web
Always Faithful
Flash you're 360's DVD drive with a custom fw so it'll read backup media, takes roughly 10 minutes and was very easy for me on my first try with no prior experience. You can play on live, I know people who haven't been banned for ages...best to use stealth patched iso's and run them through abgx360 before burning them too.

Microsoft is apparently coming out with a new type of xboxmedia that performs some new kind of checks and could result in allot of bans though, something like that is what I heard. Don't quote me on that though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo