02-16-2011, 04:46 PM #1
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hey guys wats up? This tutorial will teach u how to use a ps3 controller on xbox 360. This tutorial required a budget about 70 euros max if u have already a ps3 controller.
So lets start with what u need to do it! :

- Of course a PS3 controller xD
- XCM Cross Fire Converter: it is a converter which let u use ur ps3 controller, also if u want with rapid fire. The only problem is to can t change the button layout, so if u play on cod u have to shot like on xbox (with R2 And Not With R1), but no problem!! i Will teach u how to solve this problem and play on xbox360 exactly like on ps3 with the same buttons layout but with a better console for play all cods series =D. I buyed it on You must login or register to view this content. But if u wanna buy it from other online shop u have only to see to the xcm site and serch 4 reseller: You must login or register to view this content.
NOTE: U can buy it only online, it s very difficult to find it in a shop
So now i will teach u how to mod ur ps3 controller for fire on cod on xbox with R1 And Aim with R2 like on ps3.
So first of all open ur controller.
Take off all the skrew and push in the middle of the analogs stick 4 open it like in this pic :
You must login or register to view this content.
Now ur controller will be like on this pic, maybe u could have also the vibrator sistem where i showed on the pic (if u have the dualshock 3)
If u dont want it u can unplug it, i will dont broke ur controller! xD
Now take off again all the skrew from the hardware and u will see this:
Ok now pay attention to don t broke some part of ur controller becuse of course im not responsable if u broke ur controller =P.
So how u see here, this is ur buttons layouts, so every "line" corresponds to a button : You must login or register to view this content.
Ok now we have to know how to weld, so if u dont know how let some1 who can know how to it because it is very difficult and u need to be precise! so for swap ur R1 With R2 and swap L1 with L2 u have to do like in the picture:
Stick with a knife under the first, the second and the last 2 once of the connector pins. now with the welder and wire u have to swap like in this pic:
Now replace everything and it should work. within 2 day i get my xcm cross fire and than i will try to mod a my controller 4 see if my theory works but i think it should. i will edit my thread after i do it! sorry if it s not very comprensable but i did my best. im not english so it s not easy to write. also i spend much time 4 it xD. Also i did my best with pic but i can t use my camera soo i get it on internet. so if u see something of missed on the picture don t copy that! follow what i sad and not what u see xD
After i get this working maybe i will sell modded ps3 controllers so if u want 1 just contact me =D.
Within 2 day i get my xcm cross fire and than i will try to mod a my controller 4 see if my theory works but i think it should. i will edit my thread after i do it!
Last edited by xTrueFear ; 02-16-2011 at 07:23 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to xTrueFear for this useful post:

BeXo, JJHarris4, The Overdose, XSnIpEriSBaCk
02-18-2011, 02:42 PM #11
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by CL View Post
Irealnd..? But u could just take my controller..:P

U will have to send me ur controller and i will mod it. Ok guys i recived my xcm cross fire adapter and it is beastly! Now when i have time i mod my controller 4 shoot with R1. I cant w8 xD
02-18-2011, 05:19 PM #12
rnbrawkstar
Can’t trickshot me!
man i would love to have something like this..lol
02-18-2011, 07:09 PM #13
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
to answer everyones question, yes you can buy pre made controllers, all you have to do is connect your controller to the XCM, and its done Smile
Last edited by --Ben- ; 02-18-2011 at 07:11 PM.
02-18-2011, 10:30 PM #14
Originally posted by xPTzPS3x View Post
to answer everyones question, yes you can buy pre made controllers, all you have to do is connect your controller to the XCM, and its done Smile

is that hard..? lol
02-18-2011, 10:50 PM #15
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by CianRyan94 View Post
is that hard..? lol

is what hard lol? connecting your control, NO LOL. i got mine from amazon, its all done for you, its easy, it comes with noob friendly instructions if u get stuck :derp:

The following user thanked --Ben- for this useful post:

Webby
02-18-2011, 10:59 PM #16
MajorPSP156
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome work! Happy
02-19-2011, 01:05 PM #17
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by CuckingFunt View Post
is what hard lol? connecting your control, NO LOL. i got mine from amazon, its all done for you, its easy, it comes with noob friendly instructions if u get stuck :derp:

Yes But u don t shoot with R1 Like on PS3... im explain that and how to fix that. Claps
02-19-2011, 01:07 PM #18
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by xTrueFear View Post
Yes But u don t shoot with R1 Like on PS3... im explain that and how to fix that. Claps

but the one iv'e got lets you change the buttons
02-19-2011, 01:11 PM #19
xTrueFear
Serching Editor!
Originally posted by CuckingFunt View Post
but the one iv'e got lets you change the buttons

How? Can u give me a link about urs?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo