02-20-2011, 07:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
LagSwitching Tutorial
Must Be Host!!!
Yes! This Works In Black Ops And ANY GAME IF YOUR HOST!
This is not maleware, if it was it wouldnt be a sticky. BUT it has TOOLS for hacking, sending out trogans thus making your antivirus pick up on it.

Here is a full tutorial on how to
"LagSwitch" Without the traditional lagswitch

Traditional (Press Button For Lag)

The Easy Way :wink:
Download This Program
[url=www.soft32.com/Download/Free/Net_Tool/4-208948-1.html][size=3]Net Tools 5[/size][/url]
Next you must open up Net Tools 5 and Scroll down the UDP flooder
You must login or register to view this content.
Then
Switch The Code that is in the top box to 27.27.27.27 and the speed is at 10 and Then go into notepad and copy and paste the word Data alot of times. The More Data The more lag!

Like This

When You Click Start Everyone in your game will start terribly lagging and u can rush them and destroy them. I warn you that if you keep this on for too long people in your game will start to lag out or the host will migrate.
I hoped this helped!
[/size][/center]

Last edited by -Andrew- ; 02-20-2011 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Accidently mistaken title

The following 9 users say thank you to -Andrew- for this useful post:

Anoj, Bigbadpaul2, I'm A Rep Whore, JJHarris4, killerFBI123, krazykeen, Sithus, Steeldude1, xMo
03-08-2011, 10:39 PM #29
XbAiZ
Banned
This was working fine a couple nights ago and i'm sure im still using the same settings as before but it's not working at all..
03-19-2011, 01:16 AM #30
Originally posted by DrewK98 View Post
LagSwitching Tutorial
Must Be Host!!!
Yes! This Works In Black Ops And ANY GAME IF YOUR HOST!
This is not maleware, if it was it wouldnt be a sticky. BUT it has TOOLS for hacking, sending out trogans thus making your antivirus pick up on it.

Here is a full tutorial on how to
"LagSwitch" Without the traditional lagswitch

Traditional (Press Button For Lag)

The Easy Way :wink:
Download This Program
[url=www.soft32.com/Download/Free/Net_Tool/4-208948-1.html][size=3]Net Tools 5[/size][/url]
Next you must open up Net Tools 5 and Scroll down the UDP flooder
Then
Switch The Code that is in the top box to 27.27.27.27 and the speed is at 10 and Then go into notepad and copy and paste the word Data alot of times. The More Data The more lag!

Like This

When You Click Start Everyone in your game will start terribly lagging and u can rush them and destroy them. I warn you that if you keep this on for too long people in your game will start to lag out or the host will migrate.
I hoped this helped!
[/size][/center]

Seen this tut somewhere else, but good post to make things clear :P
Also, for those who dont know, this WILL eat your internet usage if you dont have a unlimited plan with your service provider!
04-05-2011, 04:45 PM #31
I did everything as you said but i just lag myself but i cant rush the ennemys or whatever you guys do with the lagswitch :(
04-09-2011, 12:18 PM #32
TiiKToK
Bounty hunter
Does anyone know of a UDP flooder for mac? I dont have have a pc so please post if you know of one.
04-09-2011, 02:06 PM #33
cljhn875
Error… Cat invasion!
Odee thats nice!
04-11-2011, 08:29 PM #34
Don't know if was just some of the options or what not, but my mcafee said there was a trojan, it may just be part of the program?
04-11-2011, 11:49 PM #35
haha this is cool, i cannot wait to try it
04-22-2011, 12:08 PM #36
Anoj
Haxor!
Originally posted by Paulin39 View Post
I did everything as you said but i just lag myself but i cant rush the ennemys or whatever you guys do with the lagswitch :(

You have to be host.

The following user thanked Anoj for this useful post:

Paulin39
04-22-2011, 05:46 PM #37
Air.Jordan
Black and Yellow
Nice to know man, Thanks :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo