05-02-2009, 11:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, as you may know Call of Duty 4 online mods have been patched. If you would like to try and bring these mods back then please sign this petition. If i get enough people to sign it, i am going to send it to Infinity Ward, and ask them to bring Mods back (only for private games)

So please give this link to all your friends to sign aswell !

bringbackcod4mods.tk

This isnt advertising, if you get rid of the link again then you might aswell just ban me as i wouldn't be coming on this site again.
Last edited by Jake007g ; 05-04-2009 at 09:39 AM.
05-02-2009, 06:12 PM #2
World_War_3
I’m too L33T
lol
I dont think they will Listen
But its a Try
05-02-2009, 06:29 PM #3
Seriously,
1. good they patched it.
2. dumb idea.
05-02-2009, 07:56 PM #4
II S1CK II
I am error
Originally posted by nanashi View Post
Seriously,
1. good they patched it.
2. dumb idea.

shove your opinion up ur ass. bring it back its a beast
05-02-2009, 08:31 PM #5
If you dont want the mods, then dont sign the petition. This is only for private games. No need to start arguing. And thanks to all the people that have signed it so far, 70 signitures in 6 hours ! I will contact IW when there is around 150+ signitures.
05-02-2009, 08:35 PM #6
iM0D_so_WHAT
Save Point
Or here is an option....... "wink" For some games and I know this for a fact you can dump the game onto your PC hard drive and hex edit the actual game in that case you will need a modded 360 "which means flashed firmware..... re-burn the game onto a dual layer dvd and then run the exploits/hacks within the game its-self no more 360 HDD profile editing. Now if you want a hack for a certain game just dload the PC version and purge its reg files and find the hidden goodies them drop those bad boys onto your modded game disc. Now since the game in basically in dvd format you need to get a vob decompiler and then you can begin editing the files after your done re-compile that DVD and your ready to burn it and play it, its really simple and im sure its un-tried by many. Now as for tutorials no i will not release any nor will I answer questions because the way that i have done is undetectable and really hard to do, so if you cant do what I have subscribed than im sorry.... im not helping you do it. May the universe be hacked and the new age reign upon all non conformist.
05-02-2009, 08:44 PM #7
wow, mods arent supposed to be in any games. and its almost impossible to make them useable in private and not online. dude there not going to bring them back because people sign a petition. however theres a new way to do the mods..
05-02-2009, 09:11 PM #8
Are You Serious? Mods Are Not Supposed To Be In Games Like Niiosa Said. So Why Would They Want To Bring Back Thats Not Even Supposed To Be Their.
05-03-2009, 12:23 AM #9
mobsby
Can’t trickshot me!
yo ok for all the bitchers who are kicking this guy in the teeth i think you should leave him alone. at least he is trying to do something. infinity ward made a deal they would patch them online and not private they broke that deal. what does 2 mins take of your time for god sake if you liked the mods then it is woth a try. leave this guy alone.

mods wernt meant to be in the game yea but its woth a try to get them back.
05-03-2009, 12:43 AM #10
signed.

~zkgamer560627z

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo