04-18-2011, 10:29 PM #1
CRACKbomber
What's a CRACKbomber?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Includes, Patched XEX, And Title Update #5!

patched by me (CRACKbomberxLWx)

You must login or register to view this content.
Password is xbox360dev.com
Why would you use this you say
if you have a jtag

if you have a flashed xbox or know how to hotswap you can iso mod this so the modded usersettings will work [Theory By Cheater912]
Last edited by CRACKbomber ; 08-01-2011 at 04:33 AM.

The following user thanked CRACKbomber for this useful post:

psychobe@n
07-12-2011, 08:53 PM #20
uFo
Brute
Originally posted by EGBioHazard View Post
Does this still work? And have you even tried this to see if it even worked and do I have to extract tours?he xex file first or just replace it with yours?

Lol. Just Replace it Bro.
07-13-2011, 12:28 AM #21
Mr_Blaze
Save Point
How is a changed XEX supposed to run on retail console? Even so much as patching it with title update will change the XEX making it unsigned. Tried the default.xex on my jtag with a modded usersettings, and all binds were default.. Maybe make a video tutorial of it working Happy
07-13-2011, 02:06 AM #22
CRACKbomber
What's a CRACKbomber?
Originally posted by Blaze View Post
How is a changed XEX supposed to run on retail console? Even so much as patching it with title update will change the XEX making it unsigned. Tried the default.xex on my jtag with a modded usersettings, and all binds were default.. Maybe make a video tutorial of it working Happy

its not modified only patched with the title update so the xbox thinks its on the newest update
07-13-2011, 05:16 PM #23
Mr_Blaze
Save Point
Originally posted by CRACKbomber View Post
its not modified only patched with the title update so the xbox thinks its on the newest update

An XEX is loaded into ram along with updates when it is booted. the xex on the disc remains signed, and will boot because it is not phsyically changed, it is only altered in ram.

Have you any proof of this working. i thought this method was purely theory
07-14-2011, 03:06 AM #24
CRACKbomber
What's a CRACKbomber?
Originally posted by Blaze View Post
An XEX is loaded into ram along with updates when it is booted. the xex on the disc remains signed, and will boot because it is not phsyically changed, it is only altered in ram.

Have you any proof of this working. i thought this method was purely theory

exactly and when a game is made its on a version and if you cant patch only the xex not the dls the xbox thinks its the
latest verision
07-26-2011, 12:39 AM #25
This does work online with a stealthed ISO, right? So it can play with other people with the regular patch
07-26-2011, 07:43 PM #26
Completely fake, you can try this if you want though and waste a disc.
07-31-2011, 06:21 PM #27
Mr_Blaze
Save Point
In a nutshell

XEX's are an EXE file, it is executable. the XEX is basically a protected container, meaning a 1 byte change will mean it becomes unsigned. Try running the xex through xextool, it clearly states it is modified, if xextool states it has been modified it is UNSIGNED

I can confirm this doesnt work at all, i have put it on my jtag xbox. without the title update it wont join a local system link, which means if it magically did boot on a retail you would still have to apply the update No, this is because they are NOT the same versions of the patch. If the patch is put into the cache folder, system link works but mods wont.

Not trying to flame, just stop people wasting time and discs on a theory that is clearly a fail!!

I still havent seen a video of this working :p

Changing a single byte of an xex will make it dev kit only, applying a title update WILL CHANGE the XEX!

This topic needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!
08-06-2011, 06:49 PM #28
This site is just fuul of sh*t all the threads are fake and old wtf

7s rules im out

The following user groaned HEAVY SM0KER for this awful post:

CRACKbomber

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo