06-21-2009, 09:58 AM #1
н1web
Always Faithful
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Not my tutorial, credits to Zorra@360iso for creating tutorial. If you do this it's recommended you do not play on live as you are intentionally modifying game data which alters the CRC, M'zoft wont like this and you could be banned.

Originally posted by Zorra
Hey guys, this is tutorial on how to obtain autoplay for Guitar Hero 3 for the Xbox 360. It's really not that hard, so let's see how this goes.

First off, I would like to say, this would be a lot easier in a video, but for now I will just make a text tutorial.

Secondly, before I start to go through the tutorial process, here's an example of what autoplay can do:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGud2BnHz0M"]YouTube - GH3 - Through The Fire and Flames 100% FC - X360 **With Hands** - Read info[/ame]

on with the tutorial process:

Originally posted by Zorra
Things you will need:

- Flashed Xbox 360 (If you're on this forum, I wouldn't doubt you have one)
-GH3 ISO (Doesn't matter where you get it, as long as you have one)
-WX360
-Queen BEE
-DL DVD

You can download those programs here, no iso is provided, find it yourself.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now on with the tutorial:

1. First open up WX360

2. Locate your GH3 ISO

3. Go through the iso in WX360 like this: DATA/COMPRESSED/PAK

4. Find these three files, you can quickly find them by pressing the letter of which they begin:

dbg.pak.xen
qb.pab.xen
qb.pak.xen

Right click them and extract them to your desktop.

Also, highlight all three of the files where ever you extracted them and make sure they are not read-only. (Thanks long rod von hugen dong)

5. Now open up queen bee and set the format to xbox (xen)

6. Now in Queen Bee, click on the qb.pak file and locate the qb.pak file, it should autoload the rest of the files:

7. Load the files and go to QB File Search

8. Type in "bot" with out the quotes.

9. Now there should be multiple files starting with "bot"

Bot_play
Bot_play

Simply click on that and change the value from 0 to 1 you can also search for bot_wammy and bot_star_power and switch on.

Change the bot_controller to 1 also so you can control the menu with your guitar.

I have never done any other files except the top bot_play and top bot_controller because I have no idea what the others do. If you want to try it, go ahead.

REMEMBER TO CLICK UPDATE AND SAVE TO DISC IN QUEEN BEE WHEN FINISHED EDITING THE VALUES!

Step 10: Simply go back into wx360 and replace the dbg.pak.xen, the qb.pak.xen, and the qb.pab.xen accordingly and you should be finsihed.

Step 11: Burn and play, have fun and don't abuse this online please.
Last edited by н1web ; 06-21-2009 at 10:04 AM.
11-01-2009, 11:12 PM #11
Im Wolfy
My hustle, So Russell
Originally posted by Legoman79 View Post
Does anyone have the original files backed up?
Advice to others, backup your files before you botch it. :(

dbg.pak.xen
qb.pab.xen
qb.pak.xen

LegoMan

Hey next time, definately don't post a month and a half-old thread. Try PMing some people
02-11-2010, 03:34 PM #12
don tell thet this is for ****ing xbox??
03-19-2010, 12:31 AM #13
It dont work for me on xbox 360. can u help me to autoplay bot on xbox 360 please or link to game modded
04-03-2010, 09:18 AM #14
i can't find the iso. all it shows is bup files and vlc and ifo and i dont know how do make them into iso. please help
04-21-2010, 08:58 AM #15
Originally posted by Sansreproche View Post
i can't find the iso. all it shows is bup files and vlc and ifo and i dont know how do make them into iso. please help

You have too copy the GH3 disk. it should be an iso stright away.

or if you downloaded it then you have the wrong file
02-16-2014, 08:10 PM #16
They should update this for PS3!
05-29-2014, 08:26 AM #17
There is no point cheating guitar hero! :O Ether your a beast or you suck and get off the game simple Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo