Post: Call of Duty Profile Modding (Noclip) Co-Op Modding Services
07-19-2009, 06:40 PM #1
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you want to be able to have Noclip on Nazi Zombies but just don't have the right stuff or even if you do but don't know how to do I can help.

It's not that hard and only takes around an hour depending on the size of your profile.

All I do is recover your profile (I am a trusted and long time member of NGU, don't worry I won't scam your account, I have my own account that I like just the way it is) and that way it is on my hard drive. Then I will take it and connect it to my computer where I will then mod your profile. After that you pay me in either form: You can send me $15 via Paypal, OR you can give me a 1600 MS points code. After you pay me I will put the modded profile on my hard drive, test and make sure it works, and then sign out and allow for recovery. If you don't pay I will simply put the non modded profile on my hard drive and allow for recovery.

The controls are easy too. Go into a co-op match and when it starts you will most like already be in "Theater Mode" After which you just press Y to go into Noclip and then Y again to get out of it. To go completely back to normal press X. If you wanna go back into theater mode go to start, options, and then go back to the game. That's it. So either post on this thread or send me a private message or my AIM is: npcarling26

If Interested I can also do Gamerscore Modding.

Please note: You can not change your button layout or they won't work anymore. Also, the preferred method of payment is money, and it is also cheaper for you in the long run if you have a Paypal.

Oh I forgot to mention: THIS IS PERMANENT AND WILL WORK UNTIL TREYARCH PATCHES IT WHICH WON'T COM UNTIL NEXT TU!
Last edited by NP Carling26 ; 07-21-2009 at 10:42 PM.
07-19-2009, 10:11 PM #11
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Um yes it does work. The file stays modded while being transferred back. What, do you think they would let you recover your profile on a friend's Xbox, get 1000 GS, and then you recover it back and lose it all? No. If for some reason it doesn't work for anyone I will refund your $15 or not use the MS points code.
07-21-2009, 10:08 PM #12
tjis help me alot thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo