09-22-2011, 03:44 PM #1
Glasbey.
I <3 Team Six
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.
01-25-2012, 08:24 AM #47
Originally posted by Alt
I'v got a program called xbox 360 tools.

That does pretty much what Horizon diamond does + Its free..

X360 Tools is great, no doubt, but Horizon does do more. Gears of War 3 GPD editing anyone? I prefer 360 Tools for free. I don't want to sink money into a subscription product. If it was $50 for life, maybe, but not for a sub.

The following user thanked FrankJaeger for this useful post:

Alt
01-25-2012, 03:38 PM #48
xModGodx
GT : OpTz ReCoNz
sure its free to download it and make account anyway lol
02-04-2012, 06:12 AM #49
It says you are an accused scammer. I dont believe you :/
02-13-2018, 01:00 PM #50
hey i want to mod my borderlands pre sequel using ur diamond accout if its all g with u
04-01-2018, 01:32 PM #51
Originally posted by Glasbey. View Post
Hey guys, basically I am giving people access to my horizon diamond account, but there is quite obviously a catch, as I don't want anyone taking the account and what not. So, here are my terms.

• Must be a trusted member, this does mean that the user would need more than 1 post, for you leechers Awesome face
  • The price will be a small price of 45,000 vbux (This is for life, I will also PM you if the pass ever changes
  • You cannot use the forums, the account will get banned for multiple IP's, you must only use it for the program
  • To gain access, you must PM me, or quote me, asking for the username and password.

Sorry there is such a catch guys, I'd love to share it with all of you, but there are some people I would rather keep my things locked away from.

hay man im just trying to mod far cry 3 blood dragon and the free tool corrupts my save when i use it i just want to try horizons version to see if it will work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo