Post: CoD4 - online modding ideas *After Patch*... for xbox 360..... not ps3.
07-30-2009, 04:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so Infinity Ward has patched Binding and dvars in CoD4. That sucks because it was so much easier to mod that way. But there are still ways to mod online such as the mods where u change ur buttonsconfig (ex: .set gpad "default_splitscreen"). Those are great but i want it back to the good ol days where u could simply put commands underneath the message of the day and run around with god mode and scare people. So i put this Topic up to get any ideas from u guys on how to mod online. If u guys have any ideas at all, feel free to post a reply here.
07-30-2009, 04:55 AM #2
yeah, the only way to do this is to bypass the patch or use the systemlink thingamajig and use it to put it back on xbl.
07-31-2009, 04:31 PM #3
how do you bypass the patch can someone message me info plz Smile
08-03-2009, 03:36 AM #4
What about emulating the "patch server".
08-03-2009, 03:42 AM #5
Originally posted by terrence115 View Post
What about emulating the "patch server".

I really dont understand what you mean if you mean patch the sever it is impossible unless you hack in xbl sever there is no way to bypass a patch as in load a game and not get prompted unless you use pajket injection i doubt this is possible:(
08-04-2009, 09:27 PM #6
You can use the transpher cable from xbox.com and plug it in to your computer and find the codes online to replace the old files. if you do it yourself instead of with another program they should still work.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

if you find any codes post them here so we know about them too.
08-14-2009, 06:20 PM #7
bombdrop64
Save Point
maybe if we find a way to get the patch on the computer like they did with the Ps3 maybe we can mod the patch that might work if we remove the patch codes just an idea
08-14-2009, 09:09 PM #8
Originally posted by bombdrop64 View Post
maybe if we find a way to get the patch on the computer like they did with the Ps3 maybe we can mod the patch that might work if we remove the patch codes just an idea

Good idea but how do we get the patch on the computer?
08-14-2009, 11:41 PM #9
ive tryed using Wireshark and Colasoft packet builder to bypass the patch many times, but it never works.
08-15-2009, 01:54 AM #10
gazza92
Save Point
im no good at coding, and when i say that i mod it is by looking at other peoples tutorial :( lol, but iv always thought applying a patch to your profile using hex editor neo sounds good lol. its probably bull but that is just what i would call a counter patch if it worked...lol

(^^lol told you i dont know ote about coding^^)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo