Post: How do u mod new cod waw der riese zombie map? Especually NOCLIP
08-08-2009, 08:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have luked on every website and stinky shit youtube page and havent found a single way on how to mod the new der reiese zombie map and i have seen loads of vids of ppl using mods but no tuts etc

Also all modders theres a ban/mod scan out becareful just givin every1 a heads up

Plz plz plz any1 tell me wat program i have to use for cod waw zombie mod i used to use cod tool and screenshot but thats all patched and its pissed me off lol

How do u mod der riese new zombie map? For private games wid friends
08-30-2009, 05:38 AM #20
haha yea i was messin around wit n did the advanced on cod tool n put in g_knockback 999 er w.e n then i also clicked on no banzai attackers sure enough no zombies haha

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

haha nvm my bad accidently hit disable ai spawn not banzai attackers correction

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

nah that didnt work bro they just killed me i let em hit me at lvl one
08-30-2009, 11:17 AM #21
to get really high super jump in solo go to wear it says global gravity in cod tool 1.5 and select it as 0, one above this will say player gravity and select that as 99. this should make you jump much higher than before and can get out the map in 2 seconds.

i only tried this on my zombie save so i duno if it works on any other. if you want to use my gamesave which has got loads of mods n stuff like the points mod ill upload it for u.
08-30-2009, 02:08 PM #22
your such a leech you don't deserve to be told lol.
08-30-2009, 09:22 PM #23
Originally posted by humanbait7774 View Post
to get really high super jump in solo go to wear it says global gravity in cod tool 1.5 and select it as 0, one above this will say player gravity and select that as 99. this should make you jump much higher than before and can get out the map in 2 seconds.

i only tried this on my zombie save so i duno if it works on any other. if you want to use my gamesave which has got loads of mods n stuff like the points mod ill upload it for u.

hey dude yea ill try out ur game save pm me the link or w.e u want to do ight thanks,,, i been messin around wit it wouldnt mine tryin some1 elses settings see what they came up with haha
08-31-2009, 12:26 AM #24
ummidk
Keeper
omfg i told u guys... use ****ing CODTOOL.... before u turn on your xbox disconnect from xbox live then go to cod WaW hit resume game, the mods should work... hit save and quit.... then connect back to xbox live... join a zombies game, and it will work!!!!!
08-31-2009, 01:59 AM #25
Originally posted by ummidk View Post
omfg i told u guys... use ****ing CODTOOL.... before u turn on your xbox disconnect from xbox live then go to cod WaW hit resume game, the mods should work... hit save and quit.... then connect back to xbox live... join a zombies game, and it will work!!!!!

Are you yelling???... haha dude they dont know how to get it if your gettin angry dont post haha dont even read the forum....and if your referring to my post yes i know how to mod and all that and to code i was just tellin him that yea i wouldnt mind using his game save just to see what other people have mixed and matched to mess around with on solo
08-31-2009, 09:03 AM #26
Originally posted by boom001 View Post
Are you yelling???... haha dude they dont know how to get it if your gettin angry dont post haha dont even read the forum....and if your referring to my post yes i know how to mod and all that and to code i was just tellin him that yea i wouldnt mind using his game save just to see what other people have mixed and matched to mess around with on solo

with the
haha dude they dont know how to get it if your gettin angry dont post haha

are these haha's new code marks or soemthing?

[haha] testttt [/haha]

nope just you over laughing yourself to death
08-31-2009, 02:45 PM #27
iDave
Banned
Originally posted by Om3ga
You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

That would be
    g_knockback;Value = 99999999

oh yeah thanks.
08-31-2009, 07:13 PM #28
fate boom give me your address and i'll send you the gamesave coz i cba to put it on rapidshare and all that lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo