08-23-2009, 03:15 AM #1
wsg14
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so; this is what i've gathered from information across various tutorials. I need to go into noclip mode on zombies and then save and quit. Then extract the savegame file and put it into cod tools, then do whatever I want, then rehash it and replace it with the old savegame on my xbox. Then I goto solo then resume game.

Am I missing something? And could someone please send me a gamesave from the noclip nazi zombies? Thanks.
11-05-2009, 07:45 PM #20
TrigaH4ppy
I do magic
iso hack is crap, all mods are patched, you all have to listen to this, ALL MODS ARE PATCHED ON COD 5
11-06-2009, 12:01 AM #21
we8yids
Pokemon Trainer
no all mods are NOT PATCHED. solo zombie mods work ONLINE AND OFFLINE. just the coop mods are patched which is lame cos coop mods with your friends is amazing. u dont need a zombie game save either jus a normal game save and put the dvars in twice in advanced tab on codtool. thats it easy, not goin to make a tut cos theres shit loads out there and i aint goin to leach even tho i ave basically told u all u need 2 no lol.
11-07-2009, 01:17 PM #22
mullac96
Bounty hunter
could some1 post a tut on how to get solo mods working on der reise, even if it is offline
cause wen i delete the patch i can only play natch der untoten, but if i hv the patch and i am offline it says my game save is not the rite version
11-16-2009, 08:54 PM #23
it takes people forever to reply on here. my mods still dont work and my data migration kit is crap it shiped from hong kong and took a month to get here and i cant use it
11-16-2009, 11:40 PM #24
how do you get a mod cable?include instructions plz
11-19-2009, 09:28 PM #25
Originally posted by we8yids View Post
no all mods are NOT PATCHED. solo zombie mods work ONLINE AND OFFLINE. just the coop mods are patched which is lame cos coop mods with your friends is amazing. u dont need a zombie game save either jus a normal game save and put the dvars in twice in advanced tab on codtool. thats it easy, not goin to make a tut cos theres shit loads out there and i aint goin to leach even tho i ave basically told u all u need 2 no lol.

Are you retarded? iso modding works. i have god mode, noclip, all guns in zombies. Add ReCkLesS StrAfe if you wanna play in co-op mods. SO CO-OP works, solo is gay now because the old co-op modding with codTool was patched and now iso modding fixed that. so do co-op only use solo if co-op ISO gets patched :P
11-20-2009, 12:11 PM #26
we8yids
Pokemon Trainer
well done u ****in wasteman, ill send u a medal u bellend. no1 does iso mods cos the chances are high ure get banned nd its long. if u look on a previous page i state dat iso mods wrk. u r a cock blatent a spotty geek wiv no life, when u was a baby ure mum was soo ****ed up on crack she made u suck da puss out her anal wart instead of da milk out her juicey tits!
11-20-2009, 07:51 PM #27
Originally posted by we8yids View Post
well done u ****in wasteman, ill send u a medal u bellend. no1 does iso mods cos the chances are high ure get banned nd its long. if u look on a previous page i state dat iso mods wrk. u r a cock blatent a spotty geek wiv no life, when u was a baby ure mum was soo ****ed up on crack she made u suck da puss out her anal wart instead of da milk out her juicey tits!

wow temper temper little kid. you just as big as a no-life as me if you waste your time posting such a feeble ****ed up message. Dont take it on me because your dad molested you at age 5, and my mom aint pregnant so she cant give milk, and its PUS dumbass and how do you know that my mom has an anal wart? what are you some pedo stalking NGU? I give your mom a cleveland steamer you cankle fag bitch. next time edit your post saying that you can do co-op mods. You got two dick dippin fingers, start using em. and ive unbanned my console 46 times with an infectus modchip :P How bout sprouting a penis before you say shit, you assnigga.
11-20-2009, 11:21 PM #28
we8yids
Pokemon Trainer
hahaha its who cares if its pus/puss in england its puss. nd its paedo not pedo dumbass lol. nd i no ure mum made u suck her anal warts cos she used to get me to protect her from ure wasteman paedo fiddlin granny fanny lickin dad. i hope u dont turn out like him son cos he was a disgrace son, rapping grannys nd lil kids, u beta be grateful 2 me rudeboi cos i stopped him from raping u 2 many times, except once and thats y ure arsehole has been sewed up. worst sight cummin across ure rapped ridden body with cum coming out ure nose ears nd mouth from get shafted from behind, but i remeber u saying u enjoyed it, so i assume ure gay nw nd get ure gay boi 2 do the same steps ure old man did 2 u. oh nd tell ure mum 2 get back on da street or she aint gettin her 50p dis week

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo