08-24-2009, 10:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright.. i found multiple glitches... car lowering.. wich i found the day the game came out... then i found some falling from high places glitches... like.. if u fall to a certain height u would hit.. then fall over.. well ive done tht one off the side of a building.. the empire state building.. i survived.. but anyways.. this one takes the cake i think...

ok.. so.. this has happened a few times.. rare occasions.. i was just coming back to the first city on the bridge.. some jerkoff t-boned me... i got out of my car.. went to his car.. when he fell out and burst into flames... wierd right? well.. i once hit a van with 2-4 ppl in it.. same thing happened.. all of them died... it was quite wierd to see this happen on such a well created game... -note-

this is veerry rare tht its done this but if ur going fast enough.. and u hit the rear passenger side.. it should happen... tinker with the speeds.. slower or faster.. but keep trying.. let me know if it happens to you.. pce... -.-
08-25-2009, 01:59 AM #2
Adkins
Banned
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
08-28-2009, 10:13 AM #3
oh and i forgot to add.. this has only happened to me on playstation 3 so far...
08-28-2009, 07:17 PM #4
L7K9
Save Point
i think rckstar did this purposley to act like you had ruptured the gas tank of the car you ust hit or somethin
08-30-2009, 09:48 PM #5
yea i agree

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo