05-27-2012, 09:23 PM #1
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Originally posted by another user
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17221[/ATTACH]
Originally posted by another user
X360Pro (Fourth Generation ) Features:

Now, you can play your xbox on live and RGH homebrew on one console, don't worry to be ban.It is a dual nand solution for RGH consoles, allowing one NAND to be used for online play, and a seperate NAND to be used for RGH and thus running of homebrew etc, so effectively the best of both worlds.

Main Features:
NextGen Dual NAND DeviceEasy Switch Between Stock Onboard NAND and Custom NAND by Extenal switch
No need to cut any tracks on the Xbox360 motherboardEasy QSB Solution (Quick Solder Board)
Easy Wire Install Option Also Available(only 3 wires for slim/5 wires for phat)
Both Phat and Slim VersionsCompatible with any xbox360 with 16 MB NAND
Original Brand NAND to Match Stock For Security & Compatibility
Built-In USB, support MCU update no open your xbox and no others hardware
NAND Read/Write Hardware, quickly dump nand (Other SPI Hardware Not Required)
Compatible with Nandpro 2.0 and 3.0 software
Boot time almost in 5~30 seconds
More Premium Features Will Be Announced Very Soon……

Source:x360pro

It is USD $14.80,

Great Day!!!

Ps3 guys this is real modding lol

I do have a rgh btw
Last edited by Redadski ; 05-27-2012 at 09:29 PM.
05-30-2012, 10:20 AM #2
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by Redadski View Post
X360Pro (Fourth Generation ) Features:

Now, you can play your xbox on live and RGH homebrew on one console, don't worry to be ban.It is a dual nand solution for RGH consoles, allowing one NAND to be used for online play, and a seperate NAND to be used for RGH and thus running of homebrew etc, so effectively the best of both worlds.

Main Features:
NextGen Dual NAND DeviceEasy Switch Between Stock Onboard NAND and Custom NAND by Extenal switch
No need to cut any tracks on the Xbox360 motherboardEasy QSB Solution (Quick Solder Board)
Easy Wire Install Option Also Available(only 3 wires for slim/5 wires for phat)
Both Phat and Slim VersionsCompatible with any xbox360 with 16 MB NAND
Original Brand NAND to Match Stock For Security & Compatibility
Built-In USB, support MCU update no open your xbox and no others hardware
NAND Read/Write Hardware, quickly dump nand (Other SPI Hardware Not Required)
Compatible with Nandpro 2.0 and 3.0 software
Boot time almost in 5~30 seconds
More Premium Features Will Be Announced Very Soon……

Source:x360pro

It is USD $14.80,

Great Day!!!

Ps3 guys this is real modding lol

I do have a rgh btw

i would love this, any detection risk? and each nand has a seperate keyvault correct? so if i accidently got my jtag side banned i wouldnt be banned on the legit? and if i swapped to the jtag i could edit my installed games data through XeX therefore i would NOT need to hotswap to have a undetectable hack for say W@w?
05-30-2012, 07:23 PM #3
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jack4au View Post
i would love this, any detection risk? and each nand has a seperate keyvault correct? so if i accidently got my jtag side banned i wouldnt be banned on the legit? and if i swapped to the jtag i could edit my installed games data through XeX therefore i would NOT need to hotswap to have a undetectable hack for say W@w?

1.No not yet.
2.Yes
3.That would be really dum but Yes.
4.Waw yes Mw3 and newer games No people was getting banned for boosting an modded game saves let alone hacking.
I dont like hacking btw love glitches tho just in private matches sumthings online with friends.
05-30-2012, 09:02 PM #4
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by Redadski View Post
1.No not yet.
2.Yes
3.That would be really dum but Yes.
4.Waw yes Mw3 and newer games No people was getting banned for boosting an modded game saves let alone hacking.
I dont like hacking btw love glitches tho just in private matches sumthings online with friends.

how many solder wires wooould this take and are there any good tutorials on what partitiiions it links up to ? because its slightly more complcated to completely replace motherboard chips than jtag is what im thinking
05-30-2012, 09:26 PM #5
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jack4au View Post
how many solder wires wooould this take and are there any good tutorials on what partitiiions it links up to ? because its slightly more complcated to completely replace motherboard chips than jtag is what im thinking

Check PM :fyea:

The following user thanked Redadski for this useful post:

method1278

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo