10-05-2009, 09:41 PM #1
Im Wolfy
My hustle, So Russell
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This tutorial was made by xiNsTiNcTx on se7ensins so all credit goes to him

Okay, some of you may already know how to do this but I will tell how to anyways, for those who don't.

Requirements:
Xbox360/Live
Netflix (Streaming plan, which is all of them except one)

In this tutorial I will be describing it as if YOU are the one with Netflix and you want to give it to a friend also.

1) Tell him/her to go to the Xbox360 Dashboard

2) Have him/her click Netflix (Video Marketplace, over one I believe.)

3) Download it if he/she hasn't already.

4) Select "Yes I Am A member Of Netflix"

5) He/she will get an Activation Code, tell him/her to give it to you. (Tell him/her to STAY on that screen!)

6) YOU go to Netflix.com and sign in, then click "Your Account" in the top right.

You will see this screen, click on "Your Netflix ready devices and computers "
You must login or register to view this content.

7) Then click on "Activate Device", Enter the code your friend gave you (Make sure he/she is still on the page where the code is!!) click activate and he/she will be redirected to Netflix, DONE!

You can do this with up to 6 people (yourself included, unless of course you remove your own 360 for some reason) with no extra charge!

(P.S pictures aren't by me either)
Last edited by Im Wolfy ; 10-05-2009 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Pictures wornt working
10-06-2009, 11:49 PM #2
Fede
Keeper
thanks for the tut
01-20-2010, 08:19 PM #3
xI2y
Banned
i know no 1 will probably do this but can somebody do it with me

nice tut btwSmile
01-23-2010, 11:31 PM #4
ive been told that only 2 devices can be streaming at one time, but i dont know if its true or not though. im pretty sure its only 5 devices now too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo