07-28-2014, 01:45 AM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I've spent today building an Aimbot for Halo 4, it's designed to be update proof, meaning regardless of what new update comes out or what update version you are running, it'll work.

At the same time, there is no need to have a drop down menu and select a map THEN select which weapons you want aimbot for. My tool will locate the selected weapons and modify them with a few clicks of the mouse. I'll be building on this tool in the future, and currently it's not up for download (working on a few kinks)

That being said, here's what it looks like!

You must login or register to view this content.

Yes I will be adding more weapons, eventually ALL the available weapons of Halo 4 will be a selectable option for this tool, but for now, this is what I got.

A few short notes regarding how it works. The tool does take a few minutes to locate the weapons (I'm working on making it faster) so once you have selected the weapon(s) you want, hit the "Locate Weapons" button, the tool will seem to freeze, but don't worry, it's just looking for your stuff. Once it is found, the tool will be active again and the "Activate Auto Aim" button will be selectable.

So far it's relatively undeteactable, but as with anything else, it only takes a quick glance at a kill cam to see you're using an aimbot.

If you use this tool and get your KV banned, it's not my fault.

The following 8 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Chris, Cyb3r, SavageRising, SnaY, Tmu, Tustin, worrorfight
07-28-2014, 02:14 AM #2
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Nice work mate, keep up.

The following user thanked Cyb3r for this useful post:

Cain532
07-28-2014, 08:18 AM #3
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Great job here m8 :p
07-28-2014, 08:20 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Very well done work here. Looks like you're going to be adding more nifty options to the tool. Can't wait to see what the finishing outcome looks.
08-06-2014, 02:35 AM #5
Cain532
Vault dweller
Tool will be getting released soon!!! Sorry to say it'll be an elite only tool for obvious reasons

The following user thanked Cain532 for this useful post:

Tmu
08-07-2014, 07:03 AM #6
Tmu
Grunt
Can't wait for the release!! been playing halo 3 recently i really love modding in mlg making try hards mad ect.. lol
09-03-2014, 03:24 PM #7
Cain532
Vault dweller
*bump took a while but the beta is released for elite users only, check it out!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo