08-30-2008, 02:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5syOPUPBkeU]YouTube - Microsoft Points Generator [Working][/ame]
This Is A Xbox Live Microsoft Points Generator.

You Can Generate Tons Of Microsoft Points For Free.

I Have Used This So Many Times And Got So Many Games.

How to Do a Referral [Step By Step]
1.Sign Up at, You must login or register to view this content.
2.Choose "Referral Account"
3.Click on the "Offer" tab.
4.Click on "Most popular offers"
5.Look for "Google SEO Superviser"
6.Click "Complete"
7.Fill out all you information on the google site.
8.When u reach the next page, Buy the product for only $1.95 on credit card.
9.Purchase.
10.When you finish, wait 5 minutes and an email with the Microsoft Points Generator will be sent.
09-03-2008, 08:44 PM #11
Hey y'all, if you don't know already, it is a scam, all he is trying to do is to get you to sign up for the site under HIS referral name so he gets referral points towards video games n stuff. The generator is not real.
I know because i used to do crap like that to other people.
09-05-2008, 01:06 AM #12
Renegade
Bounty hunter
can you say SCAM?
09-05-2008, 01:08 PM #13
*sigh* these things NEVER WORK, it's just something to get people excited coz they think that they're 'hacking' and all it really is is someones's bad skills using MS visual studio to possibly put a virus on your computer

somebody please lock this thread!
09-08-2008, 12:19 PM #14
Originally posted by darthbane13 View Post
Hey y'all, if you don't know already, it is a scam, all he is trying to do is to get you to sign up for the site under HIS referral name so he gets referral points towards video games n stuff. The generator is not real.
I know because i used to do crap like that to other people.

dude next time read before posting because i've already said that -.-, and yeah coman close this thread, we dont want any more posts
09-23-2008, 01:37 AM #15
This and all other Microsoft Point Generators are fake, they've never had any real 100% proof. most are just 2 steal ur a LIVE account, put a virus on ur comp, or just dont plain work. many ppl want 2 believe, but its just 2 good 2 be true
09-23-2008, 02:31 PM #16
LegenD
Proxze
CLOSE THIS THREAD AS IT ALL SAME POSTS!
09-27-2008, 08:40 AM #17
Default Avatar
umyay22
Originally posted by Abdulreda81 View Post
if it doesnt work how come i got about 40,000 microsoft points and i can even get more

lol if only something like that exsited
10-01-2008, 08:42 AM #18
spookyz
Save Point
Originally posted by LegenD View Post
I don't belive this works as a Windows Live ID has to be a Hotmail/Windows Live email.
Thus he enters an AIM account which proves it dosn't work. Also I doubt microsoft would let this happen.

Well i don't Trust This neither but it doesn't have to be Hotmail or MSN since that you can sign up a normal Email for Live ID the email i use to MSN and my Xbox is a gmail but still i seen alot of that S*** on youtube so i don't trust it
10-18-2008, 03:28 AM #19
this doesnt work guys its a scam

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo