03-15-2015, 05:07 PM #1
Cain532
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, been working on this for a couple days now. It's in Beta Stage now, and currently supports 2 games (Halo 1 and Halo 4)

But essentially, the end result will come in the form of something very comprehensive and user friendly!!

Right now, you can download and launch plugins that work for these games. More games will come in time and that is where I need help from everyone here!

Update! So here is the source for the plugins Happy Super easy to get set up if you have a bit of C# background Smile I included a sample project for you guys to check out as well.

You must login or register to view this content.

No Virus Total because it's a project file, not a .exe

You can send the completed .dll to this email

[EMAIL="[email protected]"]Cain532[/EMAIL] - [email][email protected][/email]

Downloading Plugin and launching it

Still not quite ready to release this but hopefully soon I will have something for everyone Winky Winky
Last edited by Cain532 ; 03-15-2015 at 06:40 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Cain532 for this useful post:

Cyb3r, flynhigh09, Hate, Hunter926, Welsh, Joel, ResistTheSun, SnaY, Stunz
03-15-2015, 05:25 PM #2
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
So, been working on this for a couple days now. It's in Beta Stage now, and currently supports 2 games (Halo 1 and Halo 4)

But essentially, the end result will come in the form of something very comprehensive and user friendly!!

Right now, you can download and launch plugins that work for these games. More games will come in time and that is where I need help from everyone here!

Still not quite ready to release this but hopefully soon I will have something for everyone Winky Winky
Great guy Brandon is, extremely helpful. I suggest you guys Supporting him like myself! =3.

The following user thanked Stunz for this useful post:

Cain532
03-15-2015, 06:24 PM #3
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Awesome work mate, keep up the good work! Winky Winky

The following user thanked Cyb3r for this useful post:

Cain532
03-15-2015, 07:38 PM #4
Hate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
So, been working on this for a couple days now. It's in Beta Stage now, and currently supports 2 games (Halo 1 and Halo 4)

Update! So here is the source for the plugins Happy Super easy to get set up if you have a bit of C# background Smile I included a sample project for you guys to check out as well.

No Virus Total because it's a project file, not a .exe

You can send the completed .dll to this email

[EMAIL="[email protected]"]Cain532[/EMAIL] - [email][email protected][/email]

nice job! Looks awesome Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo