05-08-2015, 11:10 PM #1
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have here for starters 5 1 week tokens.
these are for access to like title says stealth server with xosc to get on xbox live.
server will be updated as xbox live gets updated or least in fair time.
will not be responsible if you do however get banned.

prices are 14 usd paypal.

contact my aim only if you want to buy. aim: norge696

sticky this please as i see it will be useful to 360 modders
Last edited by norge1 ; 05-10-2015 at 11:14 PM. Reason: trying to get post stickied
05-09-2015, 02:40 PM #2
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
i have here for starters 5 1 week tokens.
these are for access to like title says stealth server with xosc to get on xbox live.
server will be updated as xbox live gets updated or least in fair time.
will not be responsible if you do however get banned.

prices are 14 usd paypal.

contact my aim only if you want to buy. aim: norge696

Typically I wouldn't get involved with this, but out of curiosity, what server is this? and do you have permission form the server owners to sell tokens on their behalf?
05-09-2015, 10:54 PM #3
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Typically I wouldn't get involved with this, but out of curiosity, what server is this? and do you have permission form the server owners to sell tokens on their behalf?

this is for if you have a rgh or modded console and want to get online to xbox live as modded consoles are blocked from access, but with stealth server and this has xosc so it lets you online and yes im a real seller from the site and i get tokens from owner.
05-09-2015, 11:30 PM #4
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
this is for if you have a rgh or modded console and want to get online to xbox live as modded consoles are blocked from access, but with stealth server and this has xosc so it lets you online and yes im a real seller from the site and i get tokens from owner.

All I needed to know Smile thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo