06-15-2010, 09:37 PM #1
Goutinator
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It is soo funny lol. Don't do that!

[WS]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jQwSKS2Ki0g&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jQwSKS2Ki0g&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/WS]

The following 2 users say thank you to Goutinator for this useful post:

God_of_War, Quantum_
06-20-2010, 03:03 AM #11
RiDiCuL0uSs
i'lln 2 tha maX
u think with their billions of dollars and huge corporation they could fix a little issue like this.... LOL @ microsoft. Again they fail

Yet the ps3 can be kicked, punched, whatever the hell u want to it... and it does not screw a disc???

LMFAO
06-21-2010, 02:28 AM #12
he is a retard
06-22-2010, 10:22 PM #13
He should have known that from having the original xbox and xbox 360:O
06-23-2010, 03:16 PM #14
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by RiDiCuL0uSs View Post
u think with their billions of dollars and huge corporation they could fix a little issue like this.... LOL @ microsoft. Again they fail

Yet the ps3 can be kicked, punched, whatever the hell u want to it... and it does not screw a disc???

LMFAO

Happens everywhere. Tons of YouTube videos, even about PS3. =D

Don't try to bash just one corporation when all have flaws. It makes you look like a die-hard idiotic fanboy. Just saying, not insulting you.

If people weren't stupid, and took care of their shit, they wouldn't have these problems in the first place. Awesome face

Don't forget, in their eyes, money comes before consumer satisfaction. Sony's Asian, so they're REALLY bad with that stuff.
Last edited by Booshykins ; 06-23-2010 at 03:55 PM.

The following user thanked Booshykins for this useful post:

ARIISSEK
06-23-2010, 04:02 PM #15
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
Lol, nice post :p
06-23-2010, 04:15 PM #16
looks good
06-23-2010, 05:03 PM #17
Cvunit
Haxor!
Originally posted by Mollusk View Post
Happens everywhere. Tons of YouTube videos, even about PS3. =D

Don't try to bash just one corporation when all have flaws. It makes you look like a die-hard idiotic fanboy. Just saying, not insulting you.

If people weren't stupid, and took care of their shit, they wouldn't have these problems in the first place. Awesome face

Don't forget, in their eyes, money comes before consumer satisfaction. Sony's Asian, so they're REALLY bad with that stuff.

But yet you still do the same thing as he did.. Nice
06-23-2010, 05:25 PM #18
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Cvunit View Post
But yet you still do the same thing as he did.. Nice

How was I doing the same thing he was? He was singling out a company for its flaws that every other company possesses, and acting like all the others were above it.

I fail to see how I'm doing the same thing as that, as I clearly said nothing is perfect, and it all deserves the same amount of respect.

And if you're talking about the "Asian" comment, I never said they were any lower than the other companies because of it. I just stated that Asia has a lot of money, and would probably choose it over their consumers. Same with Microsoft, or Nintendo.
06-23-2010, 05:33 PM #19
Cvunit
Haxor!
Originally posted by Mollusk View Post

And if you're talking about the "Asian" comment, I never said they were any lower than the other companies because of it. I just stated that Asia has a lot of money, and would probably choose it over their consumers. Same with Microsoft, or Nintendo.

Oh alright I thought you were just doing the same thing as he was but yea sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo