06-09-2008, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have recently downloaded the bfbc demo, when playing the demo the lay out of the screen is quite good but does it compare to call of duty 4?
COD4 screen layout and graphics are very gd for an xbox game, i think that bfbc screen dispay is probably not as good as COD4 but...
...bfbc has other aspects that are very good, you cannot just shoot throw walls like on cod4 you can just blow up the wall (but the graphics are not good when it comes to that.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

so what do you think...
Battle Feild Bad Company VS Call Of Duty 4
which side are you on...
06-09-2008, 04:14 PM #2
Call of Duty 4, no doubt. I downloaded the BF:BD demo and I just can't get into it.
06-09-2008, 09:20 PM #3
iamtheman
is just the man!
I enjoy the gameplay of BF:BC way for than i do for cod4. No matter doing good,bad,killing your teammates(lol crick) its still fun.
06-10-2008, 02:28 AM #4
Originally posted by Blaze. View Post
Call of Duty 4, no doubt. I downloaded the BF:BD demo and I just can't get into it.
I agree and if you can actually compare them COD4 all the way,even with the graphics and BFBC isn't even fun anyway.
06-10-2008, 06:26 PM #5
Default Avatar
JDoG
I have and will always say this. Call of Duty requires no strategy. Can you try to use strategy? well of coarse, but its not even close to necessary. In cod you can just pick some random weapons and as long as you've played it before your guaranteed to do a decent job. BFBC you need to think about things before you do it and since the maps are so huge you can't just run n gun and get a massive score.
Bottomline- They're two different kinds of games. COD is good at what kind of fps it is. And if you like bfbc's style then its good that way. Not too many people are going to fall in love with both games. Its all about taste and what you want in a game.
06-10-2008, 08:20 PM #6
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
bfbc is way better in my oppionon like dustin says no startegy andif theres no stratage i dont like it thats why socom and MGO are the shit
06-10-2008, 10:11 PM #7
cALL OF DUTY ALL DAY!!
06-11-2008, 01:29 AM #8
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
the demo is better then cod4
06-11-2008, 09:58 AM #9
graphically cod4 takes it
gameplay they are sorta different styles and each game requires different skill sets.
06-11-2008, 11:40 AM #10
You guys are goig crazy,your just boared of COD4,BFBC is garbage to me(no fanboys reply)I don't like the zoomed view espcially wow.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo