08-11-2010, 08:48 PM #1
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU

I Have made a PUBLIC CLAN for Call of Duty 4,5 and 6. I used to be an amazing gb player but gamebattles is boring now so i have gone to pub. The clan name is in the title next Victim and i need people to join.

I am hoping to get a big pub team for next Victim on all the cod's and be a big clan with around 10 members atleast on each cod. I am currently in the proccess of making a website for the clan, also i was hoping to make a sniper division for each cod aswell so if ur a good quickscoper u are welcome to join that Smile.

If you want to join but as a competitive player EG. Gamebattles you still can we do have a gb squad but u have to change your name to join this definatly. Also we prefer you to be english seeing as we only have an english gb squad atm. But americans are still welcome too!

We will also be making our own youtube channel for myself and few of the coleaders to manage and to put videos up ect.

If u would like to trial/join please fill out the following;

GamerTag:
Can you change your name:
Which team/division (Public, Competitive (Gamebattles) or Sniper division. (You can choose 2 of the 3):
Prestige:
Nationality:
Mic?:
BestGun:
BestType:
GameBattles?:
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P):

Extras||

Why Do u wanna join next Victim?

How will you help the clan?

Will you be a loyal member?

What skills do u have which we may be interested in?

Thanks for viewing my thread and hope for some nice players will want to join Smile x

PS. If anyone wants the website link pm me, also if anyone would be generous to help me out with making a website or helping me out with managing ours pm me also thanks.

- Mathinho -
Last edited by Mathinho ; 11-30-2010 at 06:57 PM.
01-15-2011, 02:00 PM #83
OuTCazT
QSing DoesntMeanUrGood
Originally posted by Mathinho View Post
Hello NGU

I Have made a PUBLIC CLAN for Call of Duty 4,5 and 6. I used to be an amazing gb player but gamebattles is boring now so i have gone to pub. The clan name is in the title next Victim and i need people to join.

I am hoping to get a big pub team for next Victim on all the cod's and be a big clan with around 10 members atleast on each cod. I am currently in the proccess of making a website for the clan, also i was hoping to make a sniper division for each cod aswell so if ur a good quickscoper u are welcome to join that Smile.

If you want to join but as a competitive player EG. Gamebattles you still can we do have a gb squad but u have to change your name to join this definatly. Also we prefer you to be english seeing as we only have an english gb squad atm. But americans are still welcome too!

We will also be making our own youtube channel for myself and few of the coleaders to manage and to put videos up ect.

GamerTag:
Which team/division (Public, Competitive (Gamebattles) or Sniper division. (You can choose 2 of the 3):
Prestige:
Nationality:
Mic?:
BestGun:
BestType:
GameBattles?:
GameBattles Rank?:

Extras||

Thanks for viewing my thread and hope for some nice players will want to join Smile x

PS. If anyone wants the website link pm me, also if anyone would be generous to help me out with making a website or helping me out with managing ours pm me also thanks.

- Mathinho -

I want to GB your team. Once my guy gets BO for 360.
01-19-2011, 11:13 AM #84
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
Originally posted by OuTCazT View Post
I want to GB your team. Once my guy gets BO for 360.

lol sure meh gb rank = 600 ;p
01-19-2011, 10:42 PM #85
OuTCazT
QSing DoesntMeanUrGood
lol sure meh gb rank = 600 ;p

No Problem, Trust me ;p
01-20-2011, 08:50 AM #86
AtombombAngel
.Walking Paradox.
GamerTag: AtomBombAngel
Can you change your name: If I had to.
Which team/division (Public, Competitive (Gamebattles) or Sniper division. (You can choose 2 of the 3): Pub/Sniper
Prestige: 10
Nationality: British
Mic?: Yes Turtle Beach x41 =D
BestGun: Intervention/Ump45/Famas
BestTypeHappyomination
GameBattles?: Negative
GameBattles Rank?: N/a
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P): Nope

Hello NGU

GamerTag:
Prestige:
Nationality:
Mic?:
BestGun:
BestType:
GameBattles?:
GameBattles Rank?:

Extras||

- Mathinho -
01-20-2011, 05:37 PM #87
Default Avatar
IReeceI
GamerTag: I ReeeCe I
Can you change your name: Yes
Which team/division Public and Waw division. :
Prestige:10
Nationality:English
Mic?:Yes (turtle beach)
BestGun:Carbine
BestType:Search and Destory
GameBattles?:Yes
GameBattles Rank?:Was 40k
Capture card: buying HDPVR0
01-22-2011, 10:54 AM #88
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
Originally posted by AtombombAngel View Post
GamerTag: AtomBombAngel
Can you change your name: If I had to.
Which team/division (Public, Competitive (Gamebattles) or Sniper division. (You can choose 2 of the 3): Pub/Sniper
Prestige: 10
Nationality: British
Mic?: Yes Turtle Beach x41 =D
BestGun: Intervention/Ump45/Famas
BestTypeHappyomination
GameBattles?: Negative
GameBattles Rank?: N/a
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P): Nope

Send or add me on xboxlive please mate. : nV x eMaaaZe

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by IReeceI View Post
GamerTag: I ReeeCe I
Can you change your name: Yes
Which team/division Public and Waw division. :
Nationality:English
Mic?:Yes (turtle beach)
BestGun:Carbine
BestType:Search and Destory
GameBattles?:Yes
GameBattles Rank?:Was 40k
Capture card: buying HDPVR0

Send or add me on xboxlive : nV x eMaaaZe
01-27-2011, 01:00 PM #89
t0asty
Web Dev / Security
GamerTag:uGx iReVo HD x
Can you change your name: depends, will probably make a new account and switch between.
Which team/division (Public, Competitive (Gamebattles) or Sniper division. (You can choose 2 of the 3):competitive and sniper
Nationality:english
Mic?:4 :p
BestGun:Intervention
BestType: S&Awesome face (Killcams) And FFA, And GroundWar.
GameBattles?:Used to on PS3. Havent yet on xbox but thats why i am here.
GameBattles Rank?: Doesn't exist anymore. I have a new account
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P): Dazzla, Toying with idea of PVR.

I also was in the clan before, i was going to set you up with a website but i cound't really play because of other things going on in my life. Smile

nV emaaaze is the leader or something like that right??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo