08-11-2010, 08:48 PM #1
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU

I Have made a PUBLIC CLAN for Call of Duty 4,5 and 6. I used to be an amazing gb player but gamebattles is boring now so i have gone to pub. The clan name is in the title next Victim and i need people to join.

I am hoping to get a big pub team for next Victim on all the cod's and be a big clan with around 10 members atleast on each cod. I am currently in the proccess of making a website for the clan, also i was hoping to make a sniper division for each cod aswell so if ur a good quickscoper u are welcome to join that Smile.

If you want to join but as a competitive player EG. Gamebattles you still can we do have a gb squad but u have to change your name to join this definatly. Also we prefer you to be english seeing as we only have an english gb squad atm. But americans are still welcome too!

We will also be making our own youtube channel for myself and few of the coleaders to manage and to put videos up ect.

If u would like to trial/join please fill out the following;

GamerTag:
Can you change your name:
Which team/division (Public, Competitive (Gamebattles) or Sniper division. (You can choose 2 of the 3):
Prestige:
Nationality:
Mic?:
BestGun:
BestType:
GameBattles?:
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P):

Extras||

Why Do u wanna join next Victim?

How will you help the clan?

Will you be a loyal member?

What skills do u have which we may be interested in?

Thanks for viewing my thread and hope for some nice players will want to join Smile x

PS. If anyone wants the website link pm me, also if anyone would be generous to help me out with making a website or helping me out with managing ours pm me also thanks.

- Mathinho -
Last edited by Mathinho ; 11-30-2010 at 06:57 PM.
08-12-2010, 03:20 AM #2
GamerTag: xSOUR DIESELxx
Can you change your name:maybe after a while
Which team/division (Cod4, Cod5, Cod6 or Sniper division. You can choose 3 of the 4):COD4,6,sniper division
Prestige:10
Mic?:yes
BestGun:ump&intervention&SPAWN TUBE PRO
BestType: HC S&Awesome face / S&Awesome face
GameBattles?:no
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P):no might get one though
08-12-2010, 01:40 PM #3
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
Originally posted by o
GamerTag: xSOUR DIESELxx
Can you change your name:maybe after a while
Which team/division (Cod4, Cod5, Cod6 or Sniper division. You can choose 3 of the 4):COD4,6,sniper division
Prestige:10
BestGun:ump&intervention&SPAWN TUBE PRO
BestType: HC S&Awesome face / S&Awesome face
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P):no might get one though

Add me on xbox live mate Smile it is dReaMaaZ x

Originally posted by another user
wowwww. nV. that is the same initials for the envyus clan of xbox. this thread should be closed for coppying

Are you dumb mate?, is envyus the same clan name as next victim.. NO so it isn't copying also theres gonna be aload of clans in the world with the same clan tag so yh
08-12-2010, 07:08 PM #4
GamerTag:IBMTHI CyANiiDe
Can you change your name:Maybe, after i play a few games with you
Which team/division (Cod4, Cod5, Cod6 or Sniper division. You can choose 3 of the 4): Cod4, Cod6 and sniper division.
Prestige:Cod 6 10
Nationality: English Happy
Mic?: Yus.
BestGun: M16, Intervention, L86 LSW, idk.
BestType: Team Tactical Happy
GameBattles?: no.
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P): Yus.

Happy

Why Do u wanna join next Victim? idk. new clan i guess.

How will you help the clan? Good sniper, good rusher. good camper. overall good. just, have my bad days.

Will you be a loyal member? yus.

What skills do u have which we may be interested in? lots. play me and see Smile
and have a jtag. can give free system link lobbys to people in the clan ho want tenth and all challenges.
Last edited by LOL WUT ; 08-12-2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: forgot em :L again
08-12-2010, 08:04 PM #5
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
Originally posted by LOL
GamerTag:IBMTHI CyANiiDe
Can you change your name:Maybe, after i play a few games with you
Which team/division (Cod4, Cod5, Cod6 or Sniper division. You can choose 3 of the 4): Cod4, Cod6 and sniper division.
Prestige:Cod 6 10
Nationality: English Happy
Mic?: Yus.
BestGun: M16, Intervention, L86 LSW, idk.
BestType: Team Tactical Happy
GameBattles?: no.
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P): Yus.

Happy

Why Do u wanna join next Victim? idk. new clan i guess.

How will you help the clan? Good sniper, good rusher. good camper. overall good. just, have my bad days.

Will you be a loyal member? yus.

What skills do u have which we may be interested in? lots. play me and see Smile
and have a jtag. can give free system link lobbys to people in the clan ho want tenth and all challenges.

You can join mate Smile add me on xbox (dReaMaaZ x)
08-12-2010, 08:18 PM #6
im banned atm, till 20/08/10 so il add you then.:sleep:
08-12-2010, 09:02 PM #7
GamerTag: LRG KuSH
Can you change your name: After a while, if clan gets big
Which team/division (Cod4, Cod5, Cod6 or Sniper division. You can choose 3 of the 4): Cod 6 + sniper division
Prestige: 9
Nationality: Canadian
Mic?: yes
BestGun: i use every gun..
BestType: Search/ FFA (win every game)/ Domination
GameBattles?:
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P): Can get a dazzle
08-12-2010, 09:06 PM #8
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
Originally posted by McDude View Post
Its obvious it's copied. If it wasn't then why not make it Nv instead of exactly the same nV. Fanboyish and embaressing:wtf:

You know what i find funny.. is that i never heard of that clan youse are going on a about i used to play gb most of the time so i wouldnt of heard of shitclans u know. and i chose nV coz Nv is just horrible.

im banned atm, till 20/08/10 so il add you then.

Yeah iyt then mate Smile

GamerTag: LRG KuSH
Can you change your name: After a while, if clan gets big
Which team/division (Cod4, Cod5, Cod6 or Sniper division. You can choose 3 of the 4): Cod 6 + sniper division
Prestige: 9
Nationality: Canadian
Mic?: yes
BestGun: i use every gun..
BestType: Search/ FFA (win every game)/ Domination
GameBattles?:
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P): Can get a dazzle

You can join mate add me on xboxlive (dReaMaaZ x)
08-15-2010, 02:31 AM #9
GamerTag:ignoranthawk
Can you change your name: maybe
Which team/division (Cod4, Cod5, Cod6 or Sniper division. You can choose 3 of the 4):cod 6/sniper
Prestige:2
Nationality:White?
BestGun:intervention/ump
BestType:snd
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P):possibly
08-15-2010, 12:34 PM #10
Mathinho
PuRe OwNeR
Originally posted by ignoranthawk View Post
GamerTag:ignoranthawk
Can you change your name: maybe
Which team/division (Cod4, Cod5, Cod6 or Sniper division. You can choose 3 of the 4):cod 6/sniper
Prestige:2
Nationality:White?
BestGun:intervention/ump
BestType:snd
GameBattles Rank?:
Capture card(Needed for sniper division possibly to make a few montages :P):possibly

Sorry i declined your invite mate didn't realise who you was, Resend the friend request and ill give u a trial today

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo