11-02-2010, 12:16 AM #1
+tA.Daisho
Crumpets and tea?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys,
Does anybody have the new slim xbox?
Because i picked it up today after my current on started experiencing problems.
Anyway the problem lies with getting HD. Heres the situation.

I tried to use my old component cable which I have been using for months to get HD on my new xbox. However after setting it up I cannot get it to work. it connects fine but theres no xbox screen.

So can anybody tell me if i need to buy some sort of new HDMI cable or something because at the minute I can only play with a 420i screen resolution and it honestly looks like I'm playing a bloody wii?

whoever can give me a good answer to this I'll send a tidy sum of vbux and thanks there way.
11-02-2010, 06:12 AM #2
Well I have my HDMI hooked up and it seems fine...but im guessing you have the HDTV cables hooked up?

But I know for a fact HDMI works perfect. Im guessing the old cables dont support HD on the new xbox...they want you to use HDMI.
11-02-2010, 01:34 PM #3
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
i know the Companet cables work in HD go to the settings on your system and see if you can change them to HD, did you check and make sure its hooked up right, and if you never played in HD yet there is a switch on the part that plugs into your system it might not be switched to HD if none of that works just go buy an HDMI cord b/c maybe your cables are bad
11-02-2010, 02:38 PM #4
I use HDMI in mine, will try out the components in a bit and post back for you.
11-02-2010, 05:47 PM #5
+tA.Daisho
Crumpets and tea?
I'm going have to check it all over again in a minute. In theory it should work fine but it just wants to be an ass.
11-05-2010, 05:40 AM #6
PULS3
< ^ > < ^ >
When i got my slim I used my old componet cables and set it to hd.And it worked fine.Read the manual.Make sure also to set the video to HD
11-05-2010, 06:23 PM #7
i also got the XBOX 360 S no problems with HDMI

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo