01-22-2011, 02:33 AM #1
gusbus20
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey how awesome would it be to have a mod menu for the ps3 version??? I treid Making one buttttt EPIC FAIL!!! i tried making one with some mods like the superman Mod and max money and max health and armor and then some vehicle spawns. some diff. weapon modifications, teleport, forge mode and some other things like that.... im not the greatest modder but im decent, but anyways theres a thought for those of you way more skilled at this..
01-22-2011, 02:38 AM #2
Well that would be sick. Nice try though. Could you do those mods without the mod menu?
01-22-2011, 02:54 AM #3
St3ven
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by gusbus20 View Post
Hey how awesome would it be to have a mod menu for the ps3 version??? I treid Making one buttttt EPIC FAIL!!! i tried making one with some mods like the superman Mod and max money and max health and armor and then some vehicle spawns. some diff. weapon modifications, teleport, forge mode and some other things like that.... im not the greatest modder but im decent, but anyways theres a thought for those of you way more skilled at this..

Yeah this is very possible, the files look the same too, it could be implemented, and i really appreciate you trying man. If you have a tut i can try i would take a crack at it.
01-22-2011, 02:59 AM #4
gusbus20
Gym leader
There are only a few mods out for ps3, ummm most of those mods are already made for pc so it would be sweet if someone could convert them cuz i have no clue on how to do that.. yea its not really that hard to make SOME of those with Spark Iv u can mod just about anything but u still dont know if it will work or not

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by in View Post
Yeah this is very possible, the files look the same too, it could be implemented, and i really appreciate you trying man. If you have a tut i can try i would take a crack at it.

No i dont have any tuts, the only mods i have found online for ps3, i dont really like. there is a thread where they were converted from 360 to ps3. i tried those mods and didnt really like them... the cars speed were like extremely epic.
01-22-2011, 03:08 AM #5
St3ven
Can’t trickshot me!
There are only a few mods out for ps3, ummm most of those mods are already made for pc so it would be sweet if someone could convert them cuz i have no clue on how to do that.. yea its not really that hard to make SOME of those with Spark Iv u can mod just about anything but u still dont know if it will work or not

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

No i dont have any tuts, the only mods i have found online for ps3, i dont really like. there is a thread where they were converted from 360 to ps3. i tried those mods and didnt really like them... the cars speed were like extremely epic.

Yeah i know what you mean, the thread with the modded common thing by biggie sumting? i tried that my headlights where green and blue and the cars dr0ve really stupid and so much handling.
01-22-2011, 03:13 AM #6
gusbus20
Gym leader
Yeah i know what you mean, the thread with the modded common thing by biggie sumting? i tried that my headlights where green and blue and the cars dr0ve really stupid and so much handling.

Yea i know i've seen some tuts on modding them, and i was gonna drop the speed of the car and try to change some of the colors but i couldn't figure out which files in the common.rpf were modded, and i thought the ps3.rpf was kinda stoopid too. the water color was too bright to look like blood./facepalm
01-22-2011, 03:27 AM #7
St3ven
Can’t trickshot me!
Yea i know i've seen some tuts on modding them, and i was gonna drop the speed of the car and try to change some of the colors but i couldn't figure out which files in the common.rpf were modded, and i thought the ps3.rpf was kinda stoopid too. the water color was too bright to look like blood./facepalm

i know when people release files they should'nt over do it, they should atleast make the mods MANAGEABLE..... and make the game PLAYABLE, because its not like we can toggle it on and off you know?
01-22-2011, 03:31 AM #8
gusbus20
Gym leader
i know when people release files they should'nt over do it, they should atleast make the mods MANAGEABLE..... and make the game PLAYABLE, because its not like we can toggle it on and off you know?

Yea thats why i thought hey it would be bad a$$ to have all theses different mods in a mod menu so you could turn them on or off:420: i know on psp for those gta's there were some mod menus...
01-23-2011, 05:05 PM #9
LMAO!! theres no way that is possible, you play COD way to much
01-24-2011, 03:49 AM #10
gusbus20
Gym leader
Originally posted by KYxELiT3xS0uLja View Post
LMAO!! theres no way that is possible, you play COD way to much

What Are U Talking about? I Rarely play COD....

The following user thanked gusbus20 for this useful post:

xRapiiD-sHoT2xX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo