01-25-2011, 04:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I Founded The vehicles.img file in Gta folder on ps3. I opend the file and all cars was cft and ctd. On computer is it wft and wtd. iv tested to Change name on the modded one. thats only give you a Unlimted Loading screen, It maby work if you don't change name but it probably it doesn't work. We need somthing to Change the format on the Files.

Msg me if you found somthing, Smile
01-27-2011, 01:34 PM #20
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by cool View Post
I Founded The vehicles.img file in Gta folder on ps3. I opend the file and all cars was cft and ctd. On computer is it wft and wtd. iv tested to Change name on the modded one. thats only give you a Unlimted Loading screen, It maby work if you don't change name but it probably it doesn't work. We need somthing to Change the format on the Files.

never mind Smile
Last edited by jonnyman69 ; 01-27-2011 at 01:51 PM.
01-29-2011, 03:13 AM #21
dkfallen
Little One
Originally posted by JimmyBMXz View Post
Yeaaa, I know. But if you rename the .Wft to .Cft it should work. Correct?

No it wont work because the type of file is .Wtd we would need a Converter. Wtd - Ctd. Possibly try opening both of the files and checking out differences? You figure some stuff out =P Try using HxD
01-29-2011, 06:57 AM #22
CracK3r
Bad to the bone.
Yeah me and my friend already did this dude...and its not that simple...lol theres a lot more to it then changing the extension...programs..lol this isnt that easy.

The following user thanked CracK3r for this useful post:

LIL_SMOKEY412
01-29-2011, 06:58 AM #23
Originally posted by cool View Post
I Founded The vehicles.img file in Gta folder on ps3. I opend the file and all cars was cft and ctd. On computer is it wft and wtd. iv tested to Change name on the modded one. thats only give you a Unlimted Loading screen, It maby work if you don't change name but it probably it doesn't work. We need somthing to Change the format on the Files.

Lol there's more to it then just renaming the extention, you have to know what you're doing. Maybe I'll post my modded vehicles.img file some day, but good luck :y:
01-30-2011, 07:14 PM #24
cerj
Little One
Originally posted by AceVirus View Post
Lol there's more to it then just renaming the extention, you have to know what you're doing. Maybe I'll post my modded vehicles.img file some day, but good luck :y:

lol your so evil.
02-06-2011, 12:07 AM #25
Maybe I'll post my modded vehicles.img file some day, but good luck :y:

Are you saying youve modded the .IMG and your not willing to at least share how to do it?:confused:
02-06-2011, 02:11 AM #26

some hex editing maybe? btw u r ****ing evil! :FU::banhamma:

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

can someone upload this file to mediafire so i can take a look? , ill check what changes on the normal one and the modded one , ill try to hex some thing , btw maybe some modded EBOOT could help?
02-06-2011, 02:29 AM #27
Originally posted by Scrumilation View Post
some hex editing maybe? btw u r ****ing evil! :FU::banhamma:

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

can someone upload this file to mediafire so i can take a look? , ill check what changes on the normal one and the modded one , ill try to hex some thing , btw maybe some modded EBOOT could help?

You don't use hex editor, you use a program used SparkIV but it's not as easy as just swapping the ps3 cars with PC car mods.
02-06-2011, 02:37 AM #28
You don't use hex editor, you use a program used SparkIV but it's not as easy as just swapping the ps3 cars with PC car mods.

i need more clues sir :rolleyes:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo