02-06-2011, 11:29 PM #1
TRBZA
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i just got my XBOX and i'm having trouble with the wireless features i get disconnected from Live about every 30-45 minutes I have the New 4GB model XBOX and even in the past with the Elite using a wireless adapter i still had the same problem:plank:. I have Open NAT Type so thats nothing to do with it and i have changed the firewall settings on my modem to make sure that xbox connects. But i'm still disconnecting every 30 minutes or so. if i use an Ethernet cable then i don't get this problem but i really don't like wires :/ So if anyone has had this problem and has a fix/solution to it.

+Rep for whoever helps me. :y:
02-07-2011, 01:11 AM #2
My Hate
At least I can fight
Have you forwarded the appropriate ports? That might be it but I'm not that certain. (This theory might sound crazy) But your router might be overheating. Try getting a laptop cooler from a friend or lying around your house and put it under the router and see if you get improvements.
02-07-2011, 01:50 PM #3
KillaPwner
Who’s Jim Erased?
Mmm it looks like there is a problem with your router, could you take an old one or ask a friend to lend you one? Just to see if it keeps disconnecting, if so you have been so unlucky to get 2 times a broken wireless adapter LOL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo