03-02-2011, 06:16 AM #1
Hitler Reborn
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Starting today, we have begun the process of making previously used and unavailable (dead) Xbox LIVE Gamertags available. This process will take some time to complete, and no we can’t tell you when the Gamertag you want might be available. If you are interested, you should check back regularly as we are reviving Gamertags daily.
Sign into Xbox LIVE and go to the My Xbox channel, then select Change Gamertag. From here you can either choose from the random name generator, or you can enter a specific Gamertag to see if it’s available.

Changing your Gamertag does not affect your Gamerscore, Achievements, or your friends list.

(i just got manslaughter)
03-03-2011, 10:46 PM #11
I'm going to check a few names every day now... hopefully I can grab one.
03-04-2011, 02:10 AM #12
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Just got "Mutton Chops". =D

You'd get it if you saw my facial hair. (;

The following user thanked Booshykins for this useful post:

The Low Key OG
03-04-2011, 02:19 AM #13
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
I just got Penis Muncher, Sick!
03-04-2011, 05:12 AM #14
Hitler Reborn
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Travis View Post
I'm going to check a few names every day now... hopefully I can grab one.

that's exactly what i'm doing
03-04-2011, 05:57 AM #15
Console
Keepin it real
Originally posted by Hitler
Starting today, we have begun the process of making previously used and unavailable (dead) Xbox LIVE Gamertags available. This process will take some time to complete, and no we can’t tell you when the Gamertag you want might be available. If you are interested, you should check back regularly as we are reviving Gamertags daily.
Sign into Xbox LIVE and go to the My Xbox channel, then select Change Gamertag. From here you can either choose from the random name generator, or you can enter a specific Gamertag to see if it’s available.

Changing your Gamertag does not affect your Gamerscore, Achievements, or your friends list.

(i just got manslaughter)

Is it free just to check?
03-04-2011, 05:58 AM #16
Hitler Reborn
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Console. View Post
Is it free just to check?

it's 800 msps to change your name unless you make a new silver account which in that case is free
03-04-2011, 06:00 AM #17
Console
Keepin it real
Originally posted by Hitler
it's 800 msps to change your name unless you make a new silver account which in that case is free

like just to check if its available signed into my xbox live account, which has 800 msp on it. I dont wanna change my GT yet, i wanna see if my old GT is still available.
03-04-2011, 06:04 AM #18
Hitler Reborn
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Console. View Post
like just to check if its available signed into my xbox live account, which has 800 msp on it. I dont wanna change my GT yet, i wanna see if my old GT is still available.

o well you can check if the gt you want is available for free on xbox.com just type in the gt and if it unavailable its yours to take and if it has no avatar original xbox avatar it hasn't been deleted yet but, will be
03-04-2011, 07:20 AM #19
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
YEa imma be cheking alot too i really need a new GT anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo