03-08-2011, 04:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey whats up NGU.
I am wanting to create my own call of duty clan but I just cannot think of a good clan name.
The clan will be a Quick Scoping clan mainly but will also use other weapons.
I want the gamertag to be like the E.G in the brackets. (Clan Name ________)... The underscores represent what the second half of the gamertag will be. E.G FuZiiOnZ.
I want the clan name to sound cool and to show that we are a good clan.
I was thinking of using LeGaCY but i was thinking that it already may have been used by another clan. If you know LeGaCY aren't already a clan then please let me know and also tell me if you think it is a good name.
Thanks for reading this thread and please comment here with all clan names you suggest.
03-10-2011, 11:30 PM #2
Originally posted by Coder View Post
Hey whats up NGU.
I am wanting to create my own call of duty clan but I just cannot think of a good clan name.
The clan will be a Quick Scoping clan mainly but will also use other weapons.
I want the gamertag to be like the E.G in the brackets. (Clan Name ________)... The underscores represent what the second half of the gamertag will be. E.G FuZiiOnZ.
I want the clan name to sound cool and to show that we are a good clan.
I was thinking of using LeGaCY but i was thinking that it already may have been used by another clan. If you know LeGaCY aren't already a clan then please let me know and also tell me if you think it is a good name.
Thanks for reading this thread and please comment here with all clan names you suggest.

I Dont Think There Is A LeGaCY Clan

The following user thanked Doctor A HD for this useful post:

ExtendedMediaHD
03-11-2011, 12:27 PM #3
xSc00peZ maybe?
03-11-2011, 05:19 PM #4
Dr3aMz
✯All Day Everyday✯
if you can't do LeGaCY, try aG x ____(Second Name is the Underscores) aG stands for Aggressive Gaming.
03-11-2011, 06:05 PM #5
Originally posted by kody345 View Post
if you can't do LeGaCY, try aG x ____(Second Name is the Underscores) aG stands for Aggressive Gaming.

aG is already a PS3 clan and I have used LeGaCY now i have changed my Gamertag and that so....
Don't need any names now
03-11-2011, 10:47 PM #6
Dr3aMz
✯All Day Everyday✯
aG is already a PS3 clan and I have used LeGaCY now i have changed my Gamertag and that so....
Don't need any names now

Im just giving options, lol, i had some more, but i forgot them, ill post them up when i remember them.
03-12-2011, 12:44 AM #7
Originally posted by kody345 View Post
Im just giving options, lol, i had some more, but i forgot them, ill post them up when i remember them.

Ok thanks mate Smile
03-13-2011, 12:31 AM #8
Dr3aMz
✯All Day Everyday✯
Ok thanks mate Smile

got more! maybe, ReFuuzD , e.g. ReFuuzD Recka . or maybe I2eFuz3D , InFuuzD, D3FuuzD , and such :P

The following user thanked Dr3aMz for this useful post:

ExtendedMediaHD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo