03-25-2011, 02:14 AM #1
<Bieber>
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I have a PS3 now and I have enough money to buy an Xbox with BO but only have enough for the 4gb :\ So, is it ever worth it? And does anyone know if PX21's would work for Xbox? Thanks Smile
03-25-2011, 08:37 AM #20
elliot
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by xJustinBieber View Post
probably both negro. and yeah lmao but i had to pay him back for the ps3 one.

If you get the Xbox add me lxlDeLacremelxl
03-25-2011, 11:57 AM #21
xMurphyBoiix
❶❸❸❼
No they suk :P
03-26-2011, 08:41 PM #22
The exclusive line-up isn't that strong.
03-27-2011, 12:38 AM #23
Cell
Banned
Get xbox 360 it's worth it
03-27-2011, 12:56 AM #24
I have both PS3 and Xbox and I like them both a lot. Xbox is definitely better for multi-plats though like Black Ops, so ya if you wanna try something new I would get it. I have the PX21s also and they work on both consoles.
03-27-2011, 01:19 AM #25
<Bieber>
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by fbx94x View Post
I have both PS3 and Xbox and I like them both a lot. Xbox is definitely better for multi-plats though like Black Ops, so ya if you wanna try something new I would get it. I have the PX21s also and they work on both consoles.

Dude. I got an Xbox yesterday and have yet to figure out how to actually talk through the PX21's.. I can hear game but how do I talk? :confused:
03-27-2011, 01:41 AM #26
Dude. I got an Xbox yesterday and have yet to figure out how to actually talk through the PX21's.. I can hear game but how do I talk? :confused:

You remember that black cord you got in the PX21 package? You never needed it for the PS3 but for XBOX chat you do. It looks like a headphone jack on one end and another smaller headphone jack on the other. Now look on the PX21 volume control thing. See where it says XBOX and has a little hole? You plug that black cord into that hole and the other end of the cord into the bottom of your XBOX controller.
03-27-2011, 02:05 AM #27
<Bieber>
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by fbx94x View Post
You remember that black cord you got in the PX21 package? You never needed it for the PS3 but for XBOX chat you do. It looks like a headphone jack on one end and another smaller headphone jack on the other. Now look on the PX21 volume control thing. See where it says XBOX and has a little hole? You plug that black cord into that hole and the other end of the cord into the bottom of your XBOX controller.

goddamnit. I threw it away because I didn't have an xbox at the time...... /facepalm.
03-27-2011, 02:06 AM #28
Jake9
Site is wonderful
Well, I have a PS3 now and I have enough money to buy an Xbox with BO but only have enough for the 4gb :\ So, is it ever worth it? And does anyone know if PX21's would work for Xbox? Thanks Smile

I don't want beiber fags on PS3 so yeah go to xbox.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo