04-06-2011, 11:35 AM #1
Tha_Cartel
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Edit: Here is the small one its at the airport tower You must login or register to view this content.

For these next two you'll need to mod the handling of whatever car you choose to ride the ramp Increase the mass and Top speed to be able to stay on track.

Edit: Big ramp to the South West of Airport Tower. This one you need Open your Common.rpf with openIV above and navigate to Data<paths<Replace the files with ones i provide. You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: Charge Island Ramp You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: Bmx ramp and Disco Loop at Airport then drift track North of Middle park. You must login or register to view this content.

Credit to LOKI and SaIvatoreLeone from Se7enSins for coverting from PC to Xbox from their its just one extra step for it to work on PS3.
Last edited by Tha_Cartel ; 04-16-2011 at 11:53 PM.
04-07-2011, 02:50 AM #2
XKevin356
Are you high?
lol i havent played GTA in forever on pc people make tracks using halfpipes pretty epic
04-12-2011, 10:04 PM #3
Tha_Cartel
Little One
Nevermind i have a few working Map edits now if a mod could close.
04-12-2011, 11:25 PM #4
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Originally posted by Cartel View Post
Nevermind i have a few working Map edits now if a mod could close.

do you think you could upload your ps3.rpf? Smile would like to see what you have
04-13-2011, 12:05 AM #5
Tha_Cartel
Little One
Originally posted by jonnyman69 View Post
do you think you could upload your ps3.rpf? Smile would like to see what you have

Weird i just got a PM saying you quoted me just now but also included 2 other quotes from like 6 months ago from you also. :confused: Yeah i have 3 different ones i'll start uploading all 3 now. Do you have GTA4 on a rebugged console? Cause i can show you online well you won't see them only i can but you'll know something is there if im jumping off invisible ramps. Winky Winky

Edit: Here is the small one its at the airport tower You must login or register to view this content.

For these next two you'll need to mod the handling of whatever car you choose to ride the ramp Increase the mass and Top speed to be able to stay on track.

Edit: Big ramp to the South West of Airport Tower. This one you need Open your Common.rpf with openIV and navigate to Data<Maps<Replace the files with ones i provide. You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Tha_Cartel ; 04-13-2011 at 09:32 PM.
04-13-2011, 03:33 AM #6
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
stupid question... but is this for PS3?
04-13-2011, 04:08 AM #7
Tha_Cartel
Little One
Originally posted by jordancarr View Post
stupid question... but is this for PS3?

Yes if you have GTA4 backed up to HDD. Winky Winky

The following user thanked Tha_Cartel for this useful post:

JordanCarr
04-14-2011, 09:38 AM #8
jonnyman69
Nate Haskall
Weird i just got a PM saying you quoted me just now but also included 2 other quotes from like 6 months ago from you also. :confused: Yeah i have 3 different ones i'll start uploading all 3 now. Do you have GTA4 on a rebugged console? Cause i can show you online well you won't see them only i can but you'll know something is there if im jumping off invisible ramps. Winky Winky

Edit: Here is the small one its at the airport tower You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: Big ramp to the South West of Airport Tower. This one you need Open your Common.rpf with openIV and navigate to Data<Maps<Replace the files with ones i provide. You must login or register to view this content.

yeah the quote thing happens if you didnt delete the old ones instead of making a new quote thing it keeps them with the old ones so you end up seeing them.

and imma try these later on and let you know, you said about editing the mass of a car, i have the first mods that came out the one with blue lights and stuff, would that work? casue the cars in it go fast.
04-14-2011, 08:25 PM #9
Tha_Cartel
Little One
Originally posted by jonnyman69 View Post
yeah the quote thing happens if you didnt delete the old ones instead of making a new quote thing it keeps them with the old ones so you end up seeing them.

and imma try these later on and let you know, you said about editing the mass of a car, i have the first mods that came out the one with blue lights and stuff, would that work? casue the cars in it go fast.

Yeah that might work but it might be hard to control on the loops the speed for those cars is like 9999. I use a hummer with a mass of 8000 and speed set to 3000.
04-15-2011, 04:20 PM #10
Koyasan
Little One
Yeah that might work but it might be hard to control on the loops the speed for those cars is like 9999. I use a hummer with a mass of 8000 and speed set to 3000.

Any chance you could put all 3 together? And do you just backup the game normally, run it normally so it installs data, then edit the common/ps3.rpf. Or do you edit them before the install?
Thanks.

Edit: All 3 ramps I mean. So that they can all be there at once. Also is there anyway of modding the maps yourself? I'd love to try :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo