04-13-2011, 02:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was up NGU. I have made a new clan. BFC, its a military term. It stands for Battle Force Capable.
The games that we will be playing on will be Cod:Bo, Homefront, And Halo Reach for now. We might get a GB.

A clan website(vBulletin Forum) will be created depending on the amount of clan members and staff we get on the clan.

We are currently open for every position.
The positions:
Co-Leader
Assistant Leader
Lead Recruiter
Recruiter
......More positions soon!

If you'r interested in joining or applying for any of the above positions please contact me trough pm, reply, or xbl.

My Gamertag: iTz o0 Fr3sh 0o
(0=zeros)

To apply for a position, please reply or pm me with the following format:

Position Application

Gamertag:
Why do you want it:
How Can You help:
Will you be active:

Clan Application

Gamertag:
Style of play:
Games you have?

In BFC, we are based on tactical based play. We will be playing in different squads, teams, etc...
If you play a certain game type, gamestyle, etc..., there will be squads for that. But im getting way to far to what we are going to do in the future. Once we get more clan members, and staff, there will be some major improvements on squads, leading, and more. For now, our goal is to recruit as many loyal, active, and respectful clan members as possible.

Thank you for reading,

~BFC
("We are BFC, bringing the force to battle")

UPDATE:
Please See Our New Offical Thread:

You must login or register to view this content. (official thread)

Do not post any applications to this thread, please see our official thread, linked above.
Last edited by toxic90384109284 ; 04-14-2011 at 12:02 AM.
04-13-2011, 06:09 PM #2
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by ToxIIc1 View Post
Was up NGU. I have made a new clan. BFC, its a military term. It stands for Battle Force Capable.
The games that we will be playing on will be Cod:Bo, Homefront, And Halo Reach for now. We might get a GB.

A clan website(vBulletin Forum) will be created depending on the amount of clan members and staff we get on the clan.

We are currently open for every position.
The positions:
Co-Leader
Assistant Leader
Lead Recruiter
Recruiter
......More positions soon!

If you'r interested in joining or applying for any of the above positions please contact me trough pm, reply, or xbl.

My Gamertag: iTz o0 Fr3sh 0o
(0=zeros)

To apply for a position, please reply or pm me with the following format:

Position Application

Gamertag:
Why do you want it:
How Can You help:
Will you be active:

Clan Application

Gamertag:
Style of play:
Games you have?

In BFC, we are based on tactical based play. We will be playing in different squads, teams, etc...
If you play a certain game type, gamestyle, etc..., there will be squads for that. But im getting way to far to what we are going to do in the future. Once we get more clan members, and staff, there will be some major improvements on squads, leading, and more. For now, our goal is to recruit as many loyal, active, and respectful clan members as possible.

Thank you for reading,

~BFC
("We are BFC, bringing the force to battle")

Position Application

Gamertag: MOD5xJacob (but I'm going to change it shortly, maybe to something related to your clan depending on how it works out.

Age: 15, but I'm sorry if I come across sounding younger, through my regular mic I sound fine, but through my astros my voice comes out higher

Position Applying For: Assistant Leader or Lead Recruiter

Why do you want it: I'm not a fan of being the sole/main leader, but I do like to be in "positions of power", also I have always wanted to be in a position similar to this in a clan

How Can You help: I know a lot of people who might also want in, and I've been a "recruiter" for many other clans in the past, and if I were to be an "assistant leader"... well I would do whatever it takes to assist the leader I suppose, whatever is requested.

Will you be active: Yes, I play pretty much daily, for fairly large amounts of time.

Clan Application

Gamertag: MOD5xJacob (again... willing to change, its from a previous clan that disbanded, no good leader

Will you be Active: Yes

Style of play: I prefer to play either aggressively or objectively, I will camp when needed though

Games you have? I have COSad Awesome BO, don't have Halo, and I just ordered Homefront so it should arrive in a few days hopefully
Last edited by Epic? ; 04-13-2011 at 06:11 PM.
04-13-2011, 08:40 PM #3
Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post
Position Application

Gamertag: MOD5xJacob (but I'm going to change it shortly, maybe to something related to your clan depending on how it works out.

Age: 15, but I'm sorry if I come across sounding younger, through my regular mic I sound fine, but through my astros my voice comes out higher

Position Applying For: Assistant Leader or Lead Recruiter

Why do you want it: I'm not a fan of being the sole/main leader, but I do like to be in "positions of power", also I have always wanted to be in a position similar to this in a clan

How Can You help: I know a lot of people who might also want in, and I've been a "recruiter" for many other clans in the past, and if I were to be an "assistant leader"... well I would do whatever it takes to assist the leader I suppose, whatever is requested.

Will you be active: Yes, I play pretty much daily, for fairly large amounts of time.

Clan Application

Gamertag: MOD5xJacob (again... willing to change, its from a previous clan that disbanded, no good leader

Will you be Active: Yes

Style of play: I prefer to play either aggressively or objectively, I will camp when needed though

Games you have? I have COSad Awesome BO, don't have Halo, and I just ordered Homefront so it should arrive in a few days hopefully

Thanks for applying.

Please remember that we a re a starting clan. We are currently in need for as. leader and lead recruiter. Ill get on xbox in a few moments to talk more about this.

Other than that, you in the clan. I just need to see if u are responsible/loyal enough for assistant leader or lead recruiter

--Sent u friend request----

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo