04-13-2011, 10:44 PM #1
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
BFC

Hey guys, welcome to the offical BFC recruiting thread! I'm the Lead Recruiting Officer for BFC.

What is BFC?
BFC is an initialism for the military term meaning Battle Force Capable. Together, we form a powerful, "battle-ready" clan. We primarily focus on CoSad Awesome Black Ops, as well as Halo Reach and Homefront.

We're now recruiting!
See our website or the Join Us Now page!

[multipage=Our Mission]
Our Mission

Our mission in BFC is to have fun and do work. We realize we may not immediately become the best or biggest clan, but we are working to achieve that. We play together, we play for both kills, as well as getting the win.

We will play together in public matches, as well as private matches. We do intend to eventually progress to doing Gamebattles, and with enough member interest we will set one up.

Our website is currently offline and in the development phase, however we are building it quickly, and we hope to have it running soon. We will use our website to communicate amongst each other.
[multipage=Our Team]
Our Team

Our current members are as follows:

iTz o0 Fr3sh 0o - Leader - ToxIIc1
MOD5xJacob - Lead Recruiter (Recruiting Officer) - AsianInvasion
MadRabbit hat - Member - webzy

Not listed? PM me or let me know over xbox live.
Be sure to see our website: -coming soon-

[multipage=Join Us Now]
Join BFC
"We recruit people, not numbers"

As stated earlier, BFC is recruiting, and we're recruiting you! We are less interested in your K/D or W/L ratio as we are in your play style and skill, as well as your behavior.

If you are interested in joining, please quote me, and then fill out the following form in a reply to this thread:

PLEASE NOTE: Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are optional
    Gamertag:
*Preferred Nickname:
Play Style:
Games You Have:
Times You Play:
Gamebattles (Y/N):

Please note that the "Times You Play" are the times/days you are most likely to be on, and for how long you intend on likely being on.

If you have any questions please contact myself on xbox live: MOD5xJacob or our leader: iTz o0 Fr3sh 0o.

We currently have "officer" positions available:

• Co-Leader
  • Assistant Leader
  • Recruiter(s)
  • Server Admin (forum/website moderating assistant)

If you are interested in one of these "officer" positions please notify me in your application (when you reply to this thread). You must also state why you are interested in said position, and what you feel you can "bring to the table" should you be promoted.

Note: When our website becomes available you may also apply through there, as well as through this thread, until then, please only use this thread. Thanks!
Last edited by Epic? ; 04-15-2011 at 03:40 AM.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

toxic90384109284
04-14-2011, 02:18 PM #2
webzy
Work hard get Better
Yeah i ll join my gamer tag is [ MadRabbit hat ] add me thanks

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by AsianInvasion View Post
BFC

Hey guys, welcome to the offical BFC recruiting thread! I'm the Lead Recruiting Officer for BFC.

What is BFC?
BFC is an initialism for the military term meaning Battle Force Capable. Together, we form a powerful, "battle-ready" clan. We primarily focus on CoSad Awesome Black Ops, as well as Halo Reach and Homefront.

We're now recruiting!

[multipage=Our Mission]
Our Mission

Our mission in BFC is to have fun and do work. We realize we may not immediately become the best or biggest clan, but we are working to achieve that. We play together, we play for both kills, as well as getting the win.

We will play together in public matches, as well as private matches. We do intend to eventually progress to doing Gamebattles, and with enough member interest we will set one up.

Our website is currently offline and in the development phase, however we are building it quickly, and we hope to have it running soon. We will use our website to communicate amongst each other.
[multipage=Our Team]
Our Team

iTz o0 Fr3sh 0o - Leader
MOD5xJacob - Lead Recruiter (Recruiting Officer)

[multipage=Join Us Now]
Join BFC

As stated earlier, BFC is recruiting, and we're recruiting you! We are less interested in your K/D or W/L ratio as we are in your play style and skill, as well as your behavior.

If you are interested in joining, please quote me, and then fill out the following form in a reply to this thread:

Gamertag:
*Preferred Nickname:
Play Style:
Games You Have:
Times You Play:
Gamebattles (Y/N):

Please note that the "Times You Play" are the times/days you are most likely to be on, and for how long you intend on likely being on.

If you have any questions please contact myself on xbox live: MOD5xJacob or our leader: iTz o0 Fr3sh 0o.

• Co-Leader
  • Assistant Leader
  • Recruiter(s)

If you are interested in one of these "officer" positions please notify me in your application (when you reply to this thread). You must also state why you are interested in said position, and what you feel you can "bring to the table" should you be promoted.

Note: When our website becomes available you may also apply through there, as well as through this thread, until then, please only use this thread. Thanks!

sorry i forgot to qoute
04-14-2011, 06:02 PM #3
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by webzy View Post
Yeah i ll join my gamer tag is [ MadRabbit hat ] add me thanks

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

sorry i forgot to qoute

Cool! We're glad you're interested. Either myself or the leader will contact you sometime today, I'm not available for xbox right now, but I will be on sometime in the afternoon/evening time period.

Also, not required, but if you get a chance go to the 4th page of the post, the Join Us Now page: You must login or register to view this content.
On there is a little form we would really appreciate if you just filled out in a reply:
Gamertag:
*Preferred Nickname:
Play Style:
Games You Have:
Times You Play:
Gamebattles (Y/N):

Of course, if you don't get a chance, that's fine too.
04-14-2011, 07:07 PM #4
webzy
Work hard get Better
Cool! We're glad you're interested. Either myself or the leader will contact you sometime today, I'm not available for xbox right now, but I will be on sometime in the afternoon/evening time period.

Gamertag: MadRabbit hat

*Preferred Nickname: Wheeler

Play Style: Depends on the situation in hand

Games You Have: B.O Halo odst Mass effect 2 Forza 3

Times You Play: Any time during the day

Gamebattles (Y/N) A little bit of exp with G,B

The following user thanked webzy for this useful post:

Epic?
04-15-2011, 05:54 PM #5
Gamertag: CKY x SNIP3R
*Preferred Nickname: Tactikz
Play Style: Tactical (I go for objectives more than kills)
Games You Have: MW2, Black Ops
Times You Play: Everyday of the week most of the day (GMT)
Gamebattles (Y/N): Abit of Experience

The following user thanked CKY x SNIP3R for this useful post:

Epic?
04-15-2011, 06:05 PM #6
Originally posted by CKY
Gamertag: CKY x SNIP3R
*Preferred Nickname: Tactikz
Play Style: Tactical (I go for objectives more than kills)
Games You Have: MW2, Black Ops
Times You Play: Everyday of the week most of the day (GMT)
Gamebattles (Y/N): Abit of Experience

Thanks for applying.
Please add MOD5xJacob (the lead recruiter)
or me iTz o0 Fr3sh 0o (leader)

0=zero

Thanks for applying again.

The following user thanked toxic90384109284 for this useful post:

Epic?
05-01-2011, 09:18 PM #7
CVLN
I am error
BFC

What is BFC?

We're now recruiting!

[multipage=Our Mission]
Our Mission

[multipage=Our Team]
Our Team

iTz o0 Fr3sh 0o - Leader - ToxIIc1
MOD5xJacob - Lead Recruiter (Recruiting Officer) - AsianInvasion
MadRabbit hat - Member - webzy

[multipage=Join Us Now]
Join BFC

Gamertag:
*Preferred Nickname:
Play Style:
Games You Have:
Times You Play:
Gamebattles (Y/N):

• Co-Leader
  • Assistant Leader
  • Recruiter(s)

Hey kind of interested in signing up. Curious though as to what game modes you guys are looking into playing. I am looking to get into a clan that plays a lot of search and destroy.
05-02-2011, 04:07 PM #8
sav-myster
Pokemon Trainer
Gamertag: xCuJoHD
*Preferred Nickname: CuJo
Play Style: Depends On Game Mode
Games You Have:Black Ops & Mw2 .. Just Got Xbox
Times You Play: AllDay
Gamebattles (Y/N): N
05-11-2011, 05:28 PM #9
Gamertag:G3N3RaTioNzZ (going to change it))
*Preferred Nickname:Predator
Play Style:Sniping.
Games You Have:Only Halo reach and fable 3 just got an xbox I came from ps3
Times You Play:Everyday except Thursday if no holidays
05-12-2011, 02:42 PM #10
Gamertag: STARSKY STYLE
*Preferred Nickname:Starsky
Play Style:Rush/Mid-Field/Defend(I can do all of them depending on what the team needs and game type.)
Games You Have: Black Ops
Times You Play:5:00pm - 3:00am Everyday
Gamebattles (Y/N):No experience but I am very interested in competing.

About Me: I am definitely a team player and I know how to communicate; I am a mature player and am serious about gaming.

P.S: I might be interested in your server admin position as I have some web design education and experience, thanks guys.
Last edited by dirt_scooter ; 05-12-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo