04-16-2011, 08:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before anything DOWNLOAD THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!
Download link contains (GoW 3 Beta & USBXTAFGUI 44)

Tut
1. Delete Previous Gow 3 Beta (If you downloaded)
2. Plug in you USB into your PC
3. Open it in USBXTAFGUI 44!!! (If you dont use (44) your xbox will freeze!!!) Usbxtafgui 44 is Included in download.
4. create a folder with 16 zeros. (0000000000000000) if you dont have (Skip if you have it already)
5. Create a folder in 000000000000000 and name it 4D5389B9
6. put in the downloaded folder (00080000) in 4D5389B9
7. close usbxtafgui 44
8. plug in the usb stick in your xbox 360.
9. start it via game libary.
10. download the update (update is about 500MB)
11. Play the GoW3 beta!!!

Edit- If your having trouble and it freezes for some reason then try moving the gears beta to the hard drive and that should work - Thanks traxx

Picture Tut

1.You must login or register to view this content.
2.You must login or register to view this content.
3.You must login or register to view this content.
4.You must login or register to view this content.
5.You must login or register to view this content.
6.You must login or register to view this content.
7.You must login or register to view this content.
8.You must login or register to view this content.
9.You must login or register to view this content.

Proof

You must login or register to view this content.

Uploaded with You must login or register to view this content.

Link
Last edited by joshuajoshua3 ; 04-16-2011 at 09:30 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to joshuajoshua3 for this useful post:

_crazikilla_, AgentMini, garybrady_09, myth000s, PULS3, Snapback, Traxx, VHS, xAwe xStruck
04-27-2011, 06:44 AM #47
burton992
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JonHulby95 View Post
I dont have a folder that says content in data on Xtaf... HELP

Just create one in Xtaf all i did and it works fine Happy

The following user thanked burton992 for this useful post:

joshuajoshua3
04-29-2011, 05:19 AM #48
Hi , I been trying to do this but I cant ! The program will always tell me the same thats there is an error

Ok , so this is what happens I click on File then to the open manually , go to my pc , then to the usb click on accept and this notification pops out each time :

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find a part of the path 'K:/Xbox360'."

And I dont know how to fix this ! If anyone can help it would be appreciated ! Thanks for your time.

GoW rules !
04-29-2011, 05:45 AM #49
Originally posted by don
Hi , I been trying to do this but I cant ! The program will always tell me the same thats there is an error

Ok , so this is what happens I click on File then to the open manually , go to my pc , then to the usb click on accept and this notification pops out each time :

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not find a part of the path 'K:/Xbox360'."

And I dont know how to fix this ! If anyone can help it would be appreciated ! Thanks for your time.

GoW rules !

Plug it into Xbox first and go to memory then find your USB device and there should be some option to configure it for Xbox, After that proceed with the tutorial.
04-29-2011, 08:07 PM #50
why the **** isnt there gears of war for ps3!! urrgh anyway ill get this once i get my xbox
04-30-2011, 05:41 AM #51
N.W.A
Niggaz With Attitude
how the f do you do this thing? my usb is empty and i keep getting No drive found, try opening manually.
04-30-2011, 07:01 PM #52
Originally posted by Marineelite View Post
Plug it into Xbox first and go to memory then find your USB device and there should be some option to configure it for Xbox, After that proceed with the tutorial.

A did what you told me and configurated that usb without a problem all thanks to that , there was no problem at all with the tutorial and everything went fine. But my new problem is that when I plug in my usb to the Xbox and go to my game library there is no GoW Beta or something , and if I go to the System Settings and go to directly to my usb it isnt there for some reason the xbox cant read the data or the usb isnt working and I am sure the data is in the usb !
What should I do ?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

I have done everything as the list says , and I have checked it like a dozen times so Im pretty sure everything is in order. But when I plug in my usb to the xbox and then go to my game library there is no gears of war beta , if I go to system settings then to my usb is says that there is no data or at least nothing that the xbox can read , but when I plug in my usb to the PC the data is there in the usb !!! So I dont know whats wrong , if someone knows help me it would be very much appreciated !
04-30-2011, 10:31 PM #53
Zombie
I defeated!
Can you get banned for doing this?

Originally posted by joshuajoshua3 View Post
Before anything DOWNLOAD THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST!
Download link contains (GoW 3 Beta & USBXTAFGUI 44)

Tut
1. Delete Previous Gow 3 Beta (If you downloaded)
2. Plug in you USB into your PC
3. Open it in USBXTAFGUI 44!!! (If you dont use (44) your xbox will freeze!!!) Usbxtafgui 44 is Included in download.
4. create a folder with 16 zeros. (0000000000000000) if you dont have (Skip if you have it already)
5. Create a folder in 000000000000000 and name it 4D5389B9
6. put in the downloaded folder (00080000) in 4D5389B9
7. close usbxtafgui 44
8. plug in the usb stick in your xbox 360.
9. start it via game libary.
10. download the update (update is about 500MB)
11. Play the GoW3 beta!!!

Edit- If your having trouble and it freezes for some reason then try moving the gears beta to the hard drive and that should work - Thanks traxx

Picture Tut

1.You must login or register to view this content.
2.You must login or register to view this content.
3.You must login or register to view this content.
4.You must login or register to view this content.
5.You must login or register to view this content.
6.You must login or register to view this content.
7.You must login or register to view this content.
8.You must login or register to view this content.
9.You must login or register to view this content.

Proof

You must login or register to view this content.

Uploaded with You must login or register to view this content.

Link

05-01-2011, 11:09 AM #54
Mr.RizLa+
Mistaaa RizLa !
this defo works lol :y:
05-01-2011, 12:00 PM #55
Originally posted by don
A did what you told me and configurated that usb without a problem all thanks to that , there was no problem at all with the tutorial and everything went fine. But my new problem is that when I plug in my usb to the Xbox and go to my game library there is no GoW Beta or something , and if I go to the System Settings and go to directly to my usb it isnt there for some reason the xbox cant read the data or the usb isnt working and I am sure the data is in the usb !
What should I do ?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

I have done everything as the list says , and I have checked it like a dozen times so Im pretty sure everything is in order. But when I plug in my usb to the xbox and then go to my game library there is no gears of war beta , if I go to system settings then to my usb is says that there is no data or at least nothing that the xbox can read , but when I plug in my usb to the PC the data is there in the usb !!! So I dont know whats wrong , if someone knows help me it would be very much appreciated !

did u try looking in the other sectons in the game library (Game demos, Etc)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo