Post: [NEWS]TimeGate Offers Dedicated Server Support for S8: Prejudice on Xbox 360
04-25-2011, 11:51 PM #1
.JiampyPotter
So Much Win.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Dedicated servers seem to be a bit of a ‘buzzword’ in console gaming lately, yet they’ve been running on PC since the beginning of mankind. With that being said though, the added support of a dedicated server can rectify many of the issues that peer-to-peer networking encounters, whether it be lag, host booting or anything else.

TimeGate Studios, the developers of the recently launched Section 8: Prejudice, are allowing console gamers to rent Xbox 360 servers that support up to 32 players, and then fully customise the settings and all of this is done through a simple web-based user interface.

Adel Chaveleh, the President of TimeGate Studios commented on the promising launch saying;

Originally posted by another user
“Players who rent dedicated servers from GamerServers can customise their server so they can play with their clans and friends how and when they want. It’s all about giving more control to the player. Our partnership with GamerServers helps us provide a quality server for Xbox gamers never seen before, and we’re proud to reveal this feature for Section 8: Prejudice in a matter that makes setup and management of a dedicated server a no-brainer.”

source:You must login or register to view this content.
And: You must login or register to view this content.
04-26-2011, 10:44 AM #2
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by another user
servers that support up to 32 players
I would be surprised if 10 people played Section 8: Prejudice.. I guess thats the only way they can persuade gamers to actually play the game.. saying they can rent dedicated servers.
Last edited by Platinum G ; 04-26-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo