04-26-2011, 03:22 AM #1
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright guys, during the PSN downtime I've been playing the xbox. Now, this isn't a console flame war or anything, but how do you guys use this bulky and clunky ass controller?

I like the xbox user interface and the features are basically the same as the PS3 in terms of being a console, but the controller is uncomfortable as F.

What are your thoughts?!?!?

EDIT:
So figured out my problem and took these pictures to show you guys. I started off holding the controller to where it's uncomfortable (see #1) and then dropped my hand (#2) which makes it a lot more comfortable to hold

You must login or register to view this content.

Also made a NextGenUnderground video on PS3 VS Xbox 360

Last edited by rjive ; 05-04-2011 at 05:39 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to rjive for this useful post:

DiJiTaLGoDz, Optimous_Meteor, SuperGamecube64
05-01-2011, 08:19 PM #47
The 360 controller is frickken hard to use, when held properly, my thumbs don't even reach the Home button where as they would on the PS3.

PS3 controller is definitely more comfortable and better.
05-02-2011, 12:59 AM #48
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by Awayze View Post
The 360 controller is frickken hard to use, when held properly, my thumbs don't even reach the Home button where as they would on the PS3.

PS3 controller is definitely more comfortable and better.

try holding the controller lower in your hands so your left thumb is vertical and "reaches" for the left analog stick. That helped me. See the first post for a pic of what I'm talking about. Smile
05-02-2011, 03:14 AM #49
Originally posted by rjive View Post
try holding the controller lower in your hands so your left thumb is vertical and "reaches" for the left analog stick. That helped me. See the first post for a pic of what I'm talking about. Smile

Lol I'll try it next time. Either way I'm still owning Xbox players :P
PS3 players are defo more competitive and better.
05-02-2011, 01:51 PM #50
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by Awayze View Post
Lol I'll try it next time. Either way I'm still owning Xbox players :P
PS3 players are defo more competitive and better.

I find that as well... I'm a good player on COD, not the best in the world or anything. However I notice that on xbox I get players that aren't as good. Now the only explanation I have for this is that there are more xbox players than PS3. As a result your chances of getting into a "noob" lobby are greater. If that makes sense.
05-02-2011, 05:44 PM #51
GQGK
Skillz
I find that as well... I'm a good player on COD, not the best in the world or anything. However I notice that on xbox I get players that aren't as good. Now the only explanation I have for this is that there are more xbox players than PS3. As a result your chances of getting into a "noob" lobby are greater. If that makes sense.

But using that logic your odds of getting a beast lobby is higher too so it would balance out. I think it's just that since xBox is cheaper, less hardcore gamers go for that. live+the console is cheaper than a ps3. So that's why I'm assuming that
05-02-2011, 06:05 PM #52
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by GQGK View Post
But using that logic your odds of getting a beast lobby is higher too so it would balance out. I think it's just that since xBox is cheaper, less hardcore gamers go for that. live+the console is cheaper than a ps3. So that's why I'm assuming that

Good observation. I think it boils down to the marketing and branding the Microsoft have done in the US
05-02-2011, 06:06 PM #53
GQGK
Skillz
Good observation. I think it boils down to the marketing and branding the Microsoft have done in the US

i agree. Its a more relaxed, less competitive atmosphere. And now that MLG is used on the PS3 it may only get worse lol
05-03-2011, 12:54 PM #54
djamp789.
Can’t trickshot me!
same i have both controllers and i switched to xbox for about a month and when i went back to play on ps3 i could not play for my life bec i was so used to the xbox controller :/
05-03-2011, 02:51 PM #55
rjive
Love Big Titty Bitches
Originally posted by Flashy
same i have both controllers and i switched to xbox for about a month and when i went back to play on ps3 i could not play for my life bec i was so used to the xbox controller :/

I hope that doesn't happen to me when PSN is back up. I'm switching full time, but I need to go clean up my PSN acct (remove my cc info)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo