07-22-2011, 01:11 AM #1
xMo
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There are no new features that will show up once your system has been updated.

This update is preparation for additional system
enhancements coming to Xbox 360 later this year.

Although there is no official word from the xbox hacking scene, users are reporting that after this latest dashboard update, previous backups still work with the exception of AP2.5 games.

07-22-2011, 08:36 PM #2
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Not to sound like a dick, but the PS3 already does that. Not exactly a huge update when I can already do that shit.

Beacons sound crap. If you want people to play, send an invite. They could lose half the stupid things the xbox could do (facebook, twitter, dopey bing search) if they just added a decent web browser. That's what they need to focus on. Doing it through a console is pointless if I can do through my PC far more efficiently.
07-25-2011, 06:31 PM #3
damn it maaannnn

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

why did they patch so muuuuch
08-05-2011, 07:34 PM #4
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by Man
Not to sound like a dick, but the PS3 already does that. Not exactly a huge update when I can already do that shit.

Beacons sound crap. If you want people to play, send an invite. They could lose half the stupid things the xbox could do (facebook, twitter, dopey bing search) if they just added a decent web browser. That's what they need to focus on. Doing it through a console is pointless if I can do through my PC far more efficiently.

Not to sound like a dick but why do PS3 users come into the Xbox section and rag on Xbox? Both systems have there advantages and we all know that but if you don't have a Xbox and your a PS3 fanboy stay the **** in your own section. I have both systems and love them both but I hate fanboys.
08-05-2011, 08:37 PM #5
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Grumpy
Not to sound like a dick but why do PS3 users come into the Xbox section and rag on Xbox? Both systems have there advantages and we all know that but if you don't have a Xbox and your a PS3 fanboy stay the **** in your own section. I have both systems and love them both but I hate fanboys.

I'm an Xbox and Ps3 user, so please, shut the **** up.

Because I have both, I want updates that make each console different to each other. I don't want either (MS and Sony) adding stuff that's infinitely better on PC, I don't want either adding stuff that the other already does. The point of being different consoles is to do different stuff. Not add the same shit, which isn't even good and try to hype it up as part of some new update.
08-06-2011, 07:28 AM #6
Grumpy
Grumpy is God.
Originally posted by Man
I'm an Xbox and Ps3 user, so please, shut the **** up.

Because I have both, I want updates that make each console different to each other. I don't want either (MS and Sony) adding stuff that's infinitely better on PC, I don't want either adding stuff that the other already does. The point of being different consoles is to do different stuff. Not add the same shit, which isn't even good and try to hype it up as part of some new update.

So your saying they shouldn't add the same stuff? Your retarded, yes they should add diffirent things also but just because the PS3 has a web browser doesn't mean Xbox shouldn't add it.
08-06-2011, 04:25 PM #7
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by Grumpy
So your saying they shouldn't add the same stuff? Your retarded, yes they should add diffirent things also but just because the PS3 has a web browser doesn't mean Xbox shouldn't add it.

I didn't say they should add a web browser because the PS3 has one, I said they should add one because it allows for them to get rid of a lot of stupid updates like bing and twitter, so that's what they should focus on. The point isn't to add shit features, but one decent web browser would allow the 360 to do all that crap plus more, and would have the added bonus of being better than the PS3s browser. I've seen better updates on the Wii. So go fanboy somewhere else.
08-06-2011, 07:16 PM #8
.Nik
Level Trustworthy 3!
I would just like to point out on a lovely job of bumping a thread that doesn't need to be bumped. Everyone has the update.

The following user thanked .Nik for this useful post:

AssFlubber

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo