Post: Got banned for life, what to do? if i can do something
10-22-2011, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got banned for life, what to do? if i can do something
11-15-2011, 09:20 AM #11
You can't do anything except get a life.

The following 2 users say thank you to BloodBang for this useful post:

legitmod, MelestedRabbit

The following user groaned BloodBang for this awful post:

User23434
11-16-2011, 07:59 PM #12
Lay295
That guy over there
Originally posted by MelestedRabbit View Post
buy a PS3 If you dont have a dick ..

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

get a new xbox, not a PS3, i had a PS3 for 1 day and my IP got banned from my PS3 because of some hacker,

Xbox is so much better, Try making a new acc, if not get a new xbox

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

someone with a J-Tag ?

Well i see your very anti-PS3 and when you say "i had a PS3 for 1 day and my IP got banned from my PS3 because of some hacker"
Thats a load of bull.

The following 2 users say thank you to Lay295 for this useful post:

LiiTe, Mr.Amitoz
11-16-2011, 08:43 PM #13
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

get a new xbox, not a PS3, i had a PS3 for 1 day and my IP got banned from my PS3 because of some hacker,

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

someone with a J-Tag ?

Hmmmm thats strange :/

I think I smell Bull S***

Winky Winky
11-16-2011, 08:56 PM #14
MelestedRabbit
Ultimate Sex God
Originally posted by Lay295 View Post
Well i see your very anti-PS3 and when you say "i had a PS3 for 1 day and my IP got banned from my PS3 because of some hacker"
Thats a load of bull.

dont believe me then ..

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
:dumb: you don't get banned on ps3 like xbox. on ps3 you can hack so fuking much an you dont get banned. :dumb: :dumb:

why would you want everything hacked ?
most people on xbx are legit players but on PS3 everyones hacked and one person who hasent hacked gets f*cked over

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cyborg
Hmmmm thats strange :/

I think I smell Bull S***

Winky Winky

i patch blocked on my PS3 then joined a FFA and me and some guy started argueing and he left,

About half an hour later i joined another game and he was hosting a CL and he said "now who's the dickhead" and my PS3 froze and i had to turn it off and i couldnt reconnect to my IP
11-16-2011, 09:03 PM #15
CRACKbomber
What's a CRACKbomber?
Originally posted by PwNeR View Post
If your GT got banned then you cant do much...I know I tried everything in the book to unbann my 2year GT...console banned buy a KV lol

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Honestly people can be so stupid sometimes if you knew anything about xbox filesystems you would know that buying someles kv is totaly useless, since you don't have your cpu to swap in the kv.
11-16-2011, 09:05 PM #16
punkybear2102
Level 2 trustworthy

someone with a J-Tag ?

Lmao, obvious bulls**t about the 1 day ban, it took me literally MONTHS of gamesharing to get a one month ban.
11-16-2011, 09:16 PM #17
You can buy a wii

The following user thanked iCopy for this useful post:

IRAQ
11-16-2011, 09:20 PM #18
MelestedRabbit
Ultimate Sex God
Originally posted by punkybear2102 View Post
Lmao, obvious bulls**t about the 1 day ban, it took me literally MONTHS of gamesharing to get a one month ban.

it wasnt a ban, some guy froze my PS3 then it couldnt connect to my IP
11-16-2011, 09:21 PM #19
Cyborg Ninja
PS3 Security FtW !
dont believe me then ..

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

why would you want everything hacked ?
most people on xbx are legit players but on PS3 everyones hacked and one person who hasent hacked gets f*cked over

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

i patch blocked on my PS3 then joined a FFA and me and some guy started argueing and he left,

About half an hour later i joined another game and he was hosting a CL and he said "now who's the dickhead" and my PS3 froze and i had to turn it off and i couldnt reconnect to my IP

Yeah thats called a Freezing function in a MW2 Patch I use to use it on Complete idiots all the time.

It's got nothing to do with Ip Settings. He doesn't have the power to fck up your internet settings.

Unless he lives in your house. Winky Winky

The following user thanked Cyborg Ninja for this useful post:

Whiskey_Whiskey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo