10-30-2011, 01:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well i baught an xbox around 7 months ago i had spare cash and B.O looked a little better on xbox (it was) and i have a few friends with an xbox so i got 1

i played the xbox for around a week or so and went back to my ps3/pc gaming and didnt touch it again

a week ago my ps3 broke so i played my pc games ect and i got bored so i fired up the xbox and payed for my gold membership stuck on some B.O and the lag/bullet detection compaired to the ps3 is unreal and its even worse on mw2

im not saying blah blah ps3 is better but if you like cod do yourself a favour and get a ps3 just weighing it up the pros and cons seem to be tipping massivly in the ps3s favour now

if you have the cash just buy a ps3 try it out if your still inlove with the 360 take it back for a full refund

ps3 xbox

cross game chat: n y
online play: 8/10 6/10
exclusives: (this is hard to call, halo is shit buy gow is immense) but again i have to hand it to the ps3
hackers: both consols are riddled with fags doing online c lobbies
freebies: PSN + by miles
updates ps3 does when needed not just to change some pictures ect
quality ps3 is sharper more indepth but xbox games tend to flow better for example Grand theft auto
cross platform... well if u must know pc gamers will spank every1 of u consol gamers and there hacks are far far superior to anything consols can dream of
dashboard xbox has ads.. nuff said
disck injection: xbox still has a tray even the wii is more advanced than that
storage blueray nuff said

The following 3 users groaned at xSiiK---AT0MIK for this awful post:

ARVINLOCOx, Dopey, Encopresis
10-30-2011, 12:17 PM #2
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
Originally posted by AT0MIK View Post
well i baught an xbox around 7 months ago i had spare cash and B.O looked a little better on xbox (it was) and i have a few friends with an xbox so i got 1

i played the xbox for around a week or so and went back to my ps3/pc gaming and didnt touch it again

a week ago my ps3 broke so i played my pc games ect and i got bored so i fired up the xbox and payed for my gold membership stuck on some B.O and the lag/bullet detection compaired to the ps3 is unreal and its even worse on mw2

im not saying blah blah ps3 is better but if you like cod do yourself a favour and get a ps3 just weighing it up the pros and cons seem to be tipping massivly in the ps3s favour now

if you have the cash just buy a ps3 try it out if your still inlove with the 360 take it back for a full refund

ps3 xbox

exclusives: (this is hard to call, halo is shit buy gow is immense) but again i have to hand it to the ps3
quality ps3 is sharper more indepth but xbox games tend to flow better for example Grand theft auto
cross platform... well if u must know pc gamers will spank every1 of u consol gamers and there hacks are far far superior to anything consols can dream of

Fair enough you've had a bad experience with the console but there was little to no point posting this, seeing as the users of this section have already made their choice over their preferable console, I doubt it will particularly change anyone's opinion of the Xbox. Personally, I've had both and have found them to be very similar in all honestly just differences in the interface, online service, controller and the shape of the box (lol).
10-30-2011, 12:17 PM #3
Superdry▪
極度乾燥(しなさい
Sounds like you have connection problems..
10-30-2011, 02:27 PM #4
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
Yeah it does xbox connection is 20x better then PS3 IMO

The following user thanked Cpt.Slow for this useful post:

ARVINLOCOx
11-05-2011, 04:28 AM #5
Ahstro
I record in HD for VBUX!
cod is made for xbox, doing yourself a favor would be buying an xbox.

The following user thanked Ahstro for this useful post:

Encopresis
11-05-2011, 09:08 PM #6
Dopey
NGU :/
Originally posted by AT0MIK View Post
well i baught an xbox around 7 months ago i had spare cash and B.O looked a little better on xbox (it was) and i have a few friends with an xbox so i got 1

ps3 xbox

Hmmm you said, "if you like cod do yourself a favour and get a ps3." Who gets cod maps a month earlier?
If you love cod you would want maps earlier than later right?
11-06-2011, 11:37 AM #7
llmoose
Do a barrel roll!
COD on ps3 is the bomb.
11-23-2011, 09:05 PM #8
I don't believe Xbox is having any of the freezing issues that PS3 does (whether its patched or not) on MW3. Since I have had my Xbox I have never been affected or heard about Xbox Live going down, and I've had mine for almost a year. My PS3 slim broke after 1 year and 10 months, I'm curious if my Xbox 360 Slim will last longer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo