03-24-2012, 07:36 PM #1
WOWE
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Recently i have upgraded from an Xbox 360 Pro to an Xbox 360 slim. When i First started it up the connection was fine and i was playing well. 2 days later i noticed i was disconnecting a LOT! and not being able to play. I never had any problems with the pro like this so i tried plugging in my old xbox pro router to the usb port on the slim. It worked for a while and gave me a much better connection. For the past week i have had problems connecting to xbox live. It still says my network is up and running yet LIVE hardly works. My PC is fine with connection so i dont know what to do.

Any response is Appreciated.
03-24-2012, 08:36 PM #2
Curt
Former Staff
Put your xbox in DMZ or something
04-26-2012, 04:03 PM #3
Originally posted by WOWE View Post
Hello Recently i have upgraded from an Xbox 360 Pro to an Xbox 360 slim. When i First started it up the connection was fine and i was playing well. 2 days later i noticed i was disconnecting a LOT! and not being able to play. I never had any problems with the pro like this so i tried plugging in my old xbox pro router to the usb port on the slim. It worked for a while and gave me a much better connection. For the past week i have had problems connecting to xbox live. It still says my network is up and running yet LIVE hardly works. My PC is fine with connection so i dont know what to do.

Any response is Appreciated.

Buy a cable. Happened to me before but then i bought a cable and never lagged out again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo