Post: Free XBL GOLD BY JUST BY SEARCHING ON BING!(NOT AN EXPLOIT OR CHEAT)
04-08-2012, 09:43 PM #1
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MODS IF YOU READ THIS YOU WILL FIND THAT IT IS IN FACT LEGIT AND IT WORKS SO PLEASE STICKY IT, i think its worth it

I must be pretty late on this and i would be surprised if 99% of you didnt use this technique to get free xbl gold.

Just so you know this is not an exploit, bing promotes this and its their system, also this is not even an exploit or glitch or hack or secret hidden passage through skyrim which leads to a xbl gold code!

Also this requires no credentials

Step 1: Go here:You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Step 2: Click the "Join Bing Rewards"
Step 3: Accept TOS (notice this is bing and it has the little Microsoft logo in the bottom right)
Step 4: Sign into bing with your windows live id
Step 4: Now you should be here and notice your bing rewards points in the tip right corner
Step 5: Okay so here is the main part(and the easiest) NOW LISTEN CLOSE!(YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS ONE BUT IT MAKES THE PROCESS A LOT QUICKER, SIMPLY SKIP TO STEP 6 IF YOU DONT WANT TO DO EXTRA) Once you sign up you have already earned 3 points, you will see that certain things you click on will give you points, if you click on this You must login or register to view this content. it will give you another 3. And there are so many more where you just click and get points, for instiince when you click here You must login or register to view this content., you just simply click on the options and they GIVE YOU INSTANT POINTS. There about 80-100 points to be made here.
Step 6:Here is the REAL main part, if you noticed every 2 bing searches you get 1 point, and its 20 points max a day. So if you simply search on bing every day at least 40 times you will get about 500 points in around 2 weeks(thats how long it took me) AND GUESS WHAT?!!! yes you guessed it, 1 xbl card costs 500 points. you can also buy 400 msp for 500 points or 100 msp for 125 points, which is what i make in a day Smile. lol i never need to use my money for xbl cards, and if i wanted to i could use it to buy games.here are all the rewards and prices, go here You must login or register to view this content., then you will see the rewards You must login or register to view this content.

tip :use the rewards drop down to check out how many points your making off of certain activities
Also you can keep track of goals
Last edited by |C++| ; 04-08-2012 at 09:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to |C++| for this useful post:

ARVINLOCOx, SuperYuper

The following 3 users groaned at |C++| for this awful post:

NJN, oG GUNN3R
04-15-2012, 05:20 PM #11
|C++|
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SuperYuper View Post
Thanks for sharing this! I signed up and I can only get 10 points daily from searching. Do you know if newer users get less point s? Thank!

i dont know but i get 20 points a day....
04-15-2012, 05:42 PM #12
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
Originally posted by SLiiTH3R View Post

Not to be rude, but don't ask for it to be stickied :p If the staff feel it is worthy enough, they'll sticky it.
Also just as a suggestion, I recommend organizing this a little bit more. It'll look neater and will be easier
to read. Other than that, nice find Smile I'll consider using this method to get some free stuff.
04-16-2012, 10:30 PM #13
SuperYuper
Vault dweller

Now it's giving me 20 points a day so I don't know why it only gave my ten points the first day...
When you receive your reward, do they send the code to your email or to your home address? Thanks!
04-21-2012, 02:06 AM #14
ATHx
Do a barrel roll!
I dont even know about this till I saw this post by using this method I can earn points.I will use this thanks for post dudeHappy
04-27-2012, 09:28 PM #15
1 xbl card costs 500 points

that was a special offer they had, now it costs 1,000

and after all the offers are done, the only way to get points is by binging?

also this is my reffer a friend link

04-30-2012, 08:31 PM #16
RR PHANT0IVI
Bounty hunter
Its legit but takes forever
05-08-2012, 12:43 AM #17
hmm nice find
05-08-2012, 05:04 PM #18
interesting. gonna try it if i get lucky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo